You are responsible for
- Serves as the customer proxy allocated to work with the agile team(s), serves as the customer proxy allocated to work with the agile team(s),
- ensuring the quality and the delivery of the business critical and priority features to meet customer expectations across program increments
- responsible for defining, prioritizing, documenting and accepting stories, non-functional and functional requirements, and managing the teams’ backlog
- Works with business owners, architects, product management, Q&R; and software leaders contributing to vision and program
preparing for program increment planning and streamlining the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components for the respective team(s) throughout the product life cycle.
You are a part of
Serviceability R&D; focuses on serviceability engineering and provides SW solutions in the space of ServiceabilityPlatform, Analytics Solutions Platformand Remote optimization.
We develop software to install, diagnose, serviceand monitor medical devices. We also offer tools and methods for the creation and sharing of device diagnostic knowledge using latest technologies.
We work with BIU R&D; groups,Service Innovation groups, Philips Research,Field and Remote Service Engineers & Specialists to develop the right tools, applications and mechanisms for serviceability.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Overall 10+ years of work experience and exposure to software products in the healthcare domain
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years working as a product owner.
- Has exposure and understanding of AWS and platform architecture
- Prior experience in development of Web based and Analytics projects is a plus.
- Strong Investigation, Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
- Exposure to Agile Development is a must. Knowledge on SAFe is an added advantage.
- Ability to work with multisite teams, is quality conscious and process oriented
- Has excellent communication skills and proven ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders.
- Is detail oriented and has multitasking ability to support atleast 2 products in parallel.
- Self-starter and quick learner with ability to work in a global team setting under minimal supervision
- Displays an innovative mind set.
- Should be a good team player.
In return, we offer you
A chance to serve a bigger purpose. At Philips, our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030, and everyday we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients drive us. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs. Our business provides unique opportunities to develop cutting edge enterprise software solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space and this new position is a unique opportunity to shape the next generation solutions we are developing.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for c [...]
Businesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01445626 Most Recent Date Posted 05/10/2021 City Bangalore State Karnataka Country India Date Posted: 2021-04-25-07:00 Country: India [...]
Requisition ID: 288035 Work Area: Software-Design and Development Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in [...]
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity The Job involves working with a highly talented team of Flight Management Systems engineers, who are working together to make the Avion [...]