- Analyzing and understanding the Software/Functional Requirements Specification
- Ensure quality by designing test cases for high coverage
- Identifying and reporting defects
- Contributing to Features/User stories for modules/Test strategy
- Working with team for the quality and timely deliveries.
You are a part of
The Monitoring and Analytics (MA) business resides in the business cluster. MA is a software and solutions business encompassing patient monitoring and its capabilities. Our MA solutions reach more than 370 million people every year.
Our advanced intelligence platforms provide clinicians with information when and where they need it so that they can make smart decisions. Our ultimate priority is to enable caregivers, administrators and patients to make decisions that support better health, increase efficiency and control costs. At PIC Bangalore, the team is part of the global Monitoring & Analytics R&D; team to drive the business roadmap.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 2+ year of experience in automation testing.
- Good experience in BDD framework.
- Contributing in feature files development in gherkin.
- Hands on experience in defining test cases for functional testing.
- Hands on experience in automation testing using selenium.
- Experience in C#. NET based framework development.
- Ability to collect and read logs. Ability to articulate problem areas to speed up the defect analysis process.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming skills.
- Ability to work hand in hand with development team thereby enabling early detection of defects.
- Hands on using repository like GIT.
- Experience with working in SCRUM teams and Agile WoW
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Work experience on systems used in healthcare is a plus
- Good understanding of the defect management procedures and tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of problem solving techniques.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Self-starter, quick learner, ability to work with teams.
- Software Craftsmanship mindset.
- Proactive and self-driven, possesses due sense of urgency.
- Ability to stay focused on the target to deliver in agile manner.
- Openness to collaborate in interest of project/organization.
- Shall be very good technically; good problem solving abilities.
- Working with multisite teams, Quality conscious and Process & customer Oriented.
- Identifies, innovative solutions to solve complex test problems.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and Responsibilities • Validation of NXP's secure mobile payment solutions - Implementation, execution and automation of system tests - Software design, code and test plans / neede [...]
Job Description I. General Summary & Overall Challenges This SW verification Engineer position has a significant role in ensuring that the software delivered from the Immunoassay (IA) SW team meets [...]
Job Description Develop and drive Digital physical design/implementation and signoff methodologies for the entire company, emphasizing on low power designs for digital/mixed-signal SoCs Work with [...]
Job Description Scope: Core responsibilities to include analyze business requirements and designs for accuracy and completeness. Develops and maintains relevant product. Our current technical [...]