S&P; Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Application Associate, Screening and Platform Group
Grade (relevant for internal applicants only): 7A
The Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
The Team: The Screening and Platform Group team partners with the Client Services, Relationship Management and Sales team by helping them with client requests related to a wide range of product offerings of S&P; Capital IQ and Market Intelligence Platform which includes web platform, Dashboards and Screening tool .
The Impact: The Screening and Platform Group assists our clients seeking help in customizing their platform workflow and build screens based on a specific criteria. .
The associates will primarily be responsible for working on client requests pertaining to building the screen as the client requirements, workflow and platform customization. Apart from the primary workflow, we collaborate with various teams for ad-hoc projects.
What’s in it for you:
- Explore a highly rewarding career path with room for professional growth, recognition, and rewards.
- You can be part of a company that is a results-focused meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability. We seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities.
- Master the knowledge of S&P; Capital IQ and Market Intelligence products and services.
- Learn technical expertise like Financial modeling and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Gain exposure to other departments by liaising with Relationship Management, Product Management and Client Services teams.
- Opportunity to work with highly professional and business driven team members.
- Work with diverse teams spread across the globe.
- Ability to understand client specific requirements across all the data sets.
- Building screens and platform customization for the client workflow.
- Effective delivery of solutions using legacy S&P; Capital IQ and Market Intelligence platform/tools.
- Testing and suggesting enhancements to the S&P; Capital IQ and MI Platform.
- Ability to independently manage the interactions with various unified teams.
What We’re Looking For:
- Equivalent of MBA in Finance.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the fundamentals of business, financial statements and investments.
- Proficient in research and analysis.
- Inclination towards customer-oriented approach.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workflow with little supervision.
- Ready to work in rotational shifts.
S&P; Global Market Intelligence
At S&P; Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P; Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P; Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P; Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 261297
Posted On: 2021-05-03
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Maxgen Technologies Pvt Ltd offering Summer Internship in Ahmedabad. Internship we are offering In Python ,Data Science, Machine Learning ,Ai are available for offline or online i [...]
Write 50pages Script In A One Week In Your handwriting In Cursive Letters Get payment per Week ₹Ten thousand Male female both apply Call/whatsApp On Same Number For See Demo and Sample Regards [...]
Job Description Dear Job Applicant, Please Email your CV/Resumes to The management of Renita Associates is inviting you to send applications and CVs/Resumes for immediate recruitment both here in I [...]
*Housewives, students, retired persons, * business persons & also handicapped persons can apply for this job. *If you say yes then opportunity is only for you. *Should have own laptop or desktop [...]