In this role, you have the opportunity to
To engage with the Markets, Businesses and ISC to deploy the standard framework of S&OP; according to the latest playbook.
You are responsible for
- Coordinate the deployment activities in all the markets across APAC.
- Liaise with all the Market Deployment leaders, the Market leaders and the S&OP; PMO to develop an executable deployment plan.
- Deploy Activity Review, Demand sign off review and BMF reviews in the Markets.
- Liaise with SBU/ISC Deployment leaders as well as S&OP; leaders to Deploy Portfolio Review, Supply Planning, Business S&OP; according to the S&OP; Excellence framework.
- Team up with Business Marketing, Business Development, Supply Centers & Finance.
- Work with the markets to deploy the standard work, templates, sequence of meetings, inputs/outputs.
- Ensure a consistent approach for all markets.
- Develops a project plan for the deployment execution, works with the BMC to execute, tracks progress, identifies risks, show stoppers and mitigation actions.
- Gives the teams operational guidance related to the S&OP; content.
- Manages external resources, as appropriate (i.e. consultants).
- Educate the organization on S&OP; Excellence. Change management.
- Help defining what great looks like, identify and share best practices.
- Continuous improvement in the design and development of standard work, tools and templates.
- Support PEPF updates.
- Define opportunities for improvement driven by operational excellence, customer satisfaction and cost optimization.
- Collaborate with the x-functional team identified to select the best fit technology for end to end planning.
- Support external benchmarking as required.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- S&OP; in a business or market.
- 6-8 years relevant work experience.
- Experience in managing x-functional teams.
- Experience in influencing and driving change within different areas of the organization, possibly both supply chain and business.
- Planning experience.
- Familiar with ERP and advanced planning tools, SAP, JDA, Anaplan amongst others.
In return, we offer you
A challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
How many people can say they work for a company with a clear mission, an exciting vision, and a true purpose? At Philips, we can. A career with Philips Healthcare allows you to make a meaningful difference in the lives of real people by succeeding at real challenges. We're a highly committed and engaged group of people who value inclusion, want you to be at your best, and who team up to go the extra mile for each other and our customers.
At Philips, you'll have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. We offer a competitive salary, on-going training and development opportunities, outstanding benefits, and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
1- Fresher Female Can apply 2- Education --12 th/ Graduation 3- English + Computer Compulsory 4- Work Part Time/ Full Time. 5- Location - Noida / Greater Noida / Ghaziabad / Gurgaon / Delhi / Frar [...]
In this operational role, you will be part of the MAM Client Service team who are responsible for the servicing of retail, wholesale and institutional clients across the Macquarie Investment Managemen [...]
Need 2 Tamilian candidates(Tamil speaking) with excellent comm.skills in English,willing to relocate to Delhi-NCR,CTC up to26k, Process-indeed jobs.com Outbound sales Both side cab+ meal Candida [...]
Should be good looking with.smart communication skill. 1- Fresher can apply 2- Work Part Time/ Full Time 3- Education -- 12th 4- English + Computer must 5- Location -- Noida / Greater Noida [...]