Job Title: Analyst
Location: Pune , India
Document Custody India is an extension of leading Deutsche Bank Document Custody Ops in USA. Being part of the team, you will be reviewing multiple US mortgage documents for confirming completeness and accuracy of information provided. Our team of experts will be there to coach and support your development to ensure you excel in this role. Enhance your career prospects through exposure to various MIS reporting and people engagement activities
Document Custody India is part of larger Trust & Agency Services (TAS) having over 1,500 clients ranging from multi-national corporations to banks and financial institutions, hedge funds,
asset managers and supranational agencies around the world. TAS Ops support all types of transactions in the debt capital markets – from conventional to structured debt products, project finance, REITS and Islamic finance – and services for escrows, restructurings and exchanges, loan agency and document custody
What we’ll offer you
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Identify correct document record by utilizing information like loan number, document date, borrower name and property address (Document Custody)
- Review Document in system for completeness and accuracy and flag exceptions
- Use process/workflow for tracking and processing work in progress.
- Deliver daily assigned productivity target by meeting the required quality score
- Must communicate with staff, leads, and managers to coordinate operational processing within agreed time frames
- Always adhere to KOP and KPI Guidelines
Your skills and experience
- 0-2 years of experience preferably in US Mortgage processes
- Good written & verbal English skills. Ability to converse clearly with internal staff via telephone and using written communication.
- Good typing speed with accuracy, MS Office (especially MS excel)
- Ability to provide high transaction productivity and high level of attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work in the shifts
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description BANKING ASSOCIATE, GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONTROLLING COE – PUNE ABOUT THIS JOB At Nielsen, a Shared Service Center (SSC) Banking Associate is responsible for performing Day to day ca [...]
Responsible for the completion of defined processes and procedures to deadline, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and compliance with relevant internal and external standards. Identifies anomalies as t [...]
Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stat [...]
Job Description ABOUT THIS JOB At Nielsen, a Collector performs the collection process in order to ensure payment of invoices according to the policies and procedures in Nielsen. Collecting accoun [...]