- Position Summary
- An Applications Analyst is responsible for the deployment and administration of custom and pre-packaged applications including documentation, upgrades, long-range requirements, business continuity planning and operational guidelines. The role also coordinates and collaborates with business users to resolve escalated support issues through the use of standard helpdesk case management tools. Finally, the Application Analyst proposes and implements system enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the systems.
What you are stoked about:
- Supporting Sales, Order Processing, Marketing, and Technical Support applications.
Being responsible for all enterprise applications including but not limited to Salesforce.com.
- Using a standard helpdesk case management tool to track progress of escalated issues and resolve them in a timely manner. Specifically Salesforce.com.
- Monitoring performance of all application systems. Being responsible for application-level performance management, resource management and capacity planning to ensure adequate system performance for all applications/users.
- Monitoring system availability, identifying weaknesses in implementation, and developing remediation plans.
- Establishing and maintaining written policies, FAQs and general user documentation for software and hardware operation and use. Ensuring that all work-related policies and procedures are documented appropriately.
- Ensuring availability for trouble-shooting, maintenance or upgrades during non-standard work hours; reachable 24/7/365.
- Performing other duties and projects as assigned
Your background highlights:
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, MIS, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Platform
- Configuration experience such as Workflow Rules, Assignment Rules
- Familiar with Salesforce Security Structure
- Experience with Salesforce Reporting
- Production support experience including working from a support queue, managing SLAs and working with global end users
- Excellent documentation experience
- Must be familiar with writing and executing SQL queries in Microsoft SQL Server.
The obvious things:
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and as a team player.
- Ability to work well with users of varying levels of technical expertise required
- Demonstrated dependability in a highly dynamic environment required including the ability to work independently
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Performs analytical problem solving while troubleshooting system failures
- Demonstrates and communicates a positive, customer service attitude.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
What puts you at an advantage:
- 5+ years of experience supporting any or all of the following applications: Salesforce.com, Steelbrick CPQ, MuleSoft.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification.
We are mission driven.
We are passionate about our mission because our solutions protect businesses, critical infrastructures, and governments around the world.
Find out more about Forcepoint’s Mission, Vision, and Values at and follow us on Twitter
Find us on social at #forcepoint #forcepointculture #lifeatforcepoint to find out what its really like to work here from the team themselves.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.
We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Position Our client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer - React UI for their online platform for farmers marketplace. Animall is transitioning into React.js UI and this individual will l [...]
Roles and Responsibilities a) SAP CRM Service - Contracts Management, Case Management, Install base, Service Finance Integration, Service Confirmation and Middleware b) Knowledge of ECC Plant Maint [...]
Search Engine Optimization Strategist - Position 1 The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support ini [...]
Job description Opening for Freshers in BPO Domain for Voice process. Process : caller / Customer / Technical Support / Customer support ( International Voice ) Chennai - Sal 15k to 35k take home + [...]