A highly driven individual is required as they will have responsibility for a number of Cloud and Infrastructure related project work streams running in parallel. This individual will also be integral to the growth of the Cloud and Infrastructure. This position is responsible for managing Corporate IT infrastructure projects. Specifically, this individual will provide oversight for projects to move core data center infrastructure and compute into a public cloud, including application and Storage migration. This person will work closely with both IT Infrastructure and Application teams as well as Business functional teams. Partner inside Information Technology to identify project deliverables,
develop project scope and manage resources and activities to ensure project deliverables are met on time and within budget
Desired candidate will:
- Have a “Get Stuff Done” mindset
- Possess very strong understanding of Public Cloud infrastructure concepts (Microsoft & AWS) with the proven ability to implement servers, VMware, SANs, networks, data centers and monitoring in a fast paced, high availability, ITIL environment
- Manage multiple projects, with interdependencies in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Utilize/Leverage project management best practices to work with cross - functional project teams to review scope of work and create project plans.
- Schedule recurring stakeholder meetings as needed during project implementation to review and monitor project goals and status.
- Work closely with Global PMO, Procurement, DC Service Provider, Hosting, Network and Client Services teams to ensure an accurate and efficient delivery.
- Influence effectively between the Business Owners, Project Managers (PMs), and Operations Teams to support delivery, risk mitigation, change management, and issue resolution
- Have an ability to conduct detailed risk assessments , define risk appetite and classify, evaluate, monito and mitigate risks
- Effectively manage and lead the successful delivery of the Infrastructure projects and requests from within various phases of delivery, across the entire lifecycle of Delivery within project timeline and budget.
- Infrastructure technical background essential with working knowledge of Microsoft and Open Source stacks.
- Solid Cloud computing experience an advantage, specifically in Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS and Office 365.
- Significant Infrastructure Project Management experience with associated PM qualification (Prince 2 preferred).
- Business Analysis experience – Business requirements gathering, strong documentation skills, experience of running workshops, presentation know-how.
- Self-starter. Can take on assignments, driving through contacting the appropriate parties to get them done and escalate when progress is impeded.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience of working effectively within a globally spread team.
- Excellent mentoring and skills transfer capabilities.
- You will possess very strong documentation skills, particularly in documenting business requirements and solutions.
- Requires a Bachelors or Master’s degree and 10+ years of experience.
We are mission driven.
We are passionate about our mission because our solutions protect businesses, critical infrastructures, and governments around the world.
Find out more about Forcepoint’s Mission, Vision, and Values at and follow us on Twitter
Find us on social at #forcepoint #forcepointculture #lifeatforcepoint to find out what its really like to work here from the team themselves.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.
We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Sr. Business Consultant / Functional Consultant / Business Analyst / Principal Consultant Overview: Leading AI-driven Global Supply Chain Solutions Software Product Company an [...]
Job Description The project Manager shall co-ordinate with the Clients, contractors and vendors to facilitate the smooth and timely execution of the works. Advise the Management on the need for [...]
Job Description Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeed [...]
Job Description SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive [...]