Forcepoint seeks understand the world’s cyber behaviors to stop the bad and free the good. We are reinventing cybersecurity with a transformative, behavior-centric approach that provides visibility to human interaction with data, understands the intent behind that interaction, and can dynamically adapt security countermeasures in response. By integrating our best-in-class products into the Human Point System, we will enable customers to deploy and operate a modern cybersecurity architecture that meets the challenges of today’s digital world.
Our growing Cyber Security Company is looking for an experienced Network Engineer III to work with a highly skilled team of network engineers to manage the companies networks and services provided within these networks.
Candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, monitoring and analysis of the company's network related service offerings to include Internet Service Providers (ISP) circuits, Network Routing and Switching services, Next Generation Firewall Services, VPN and Remote Access Services, Network Monitoring and Alerting Services, Cloud Services, Wireless Services, and Load Balancer Services
A qualified candidate should be well versed in at least two of the following technical services
- ISP Services: Candidate should have experience working with ISP vendors and Data Centers to install and configure various network circuits types such as Direct Internet Access (DIA), MPLS, and VPLS circuits. Experience configuring and debugging BGP peering sessions with service provides is highly desirable
- Network Routing and Switching Services: Candidate should be well versed in IPv4/IPv6 networking design and implementation, exterior gateway routing protocols such as BGP and interior gateway routing protocols such as EIGRP and OSPF along with static routing and multicast routing. In addition, candidate should be familiar with layer 2 switching design, configuration and monitoring. Specific equipment configuration experience would include Juniper, Cisco and HP/Aruba network devices. Candidates having knowledge of Network Access Control (NAC) technologies and implementation is desired
- Next Generation Firewall Services: Candidate should be well versed in Next Generation firewall technologies to include deep packet inspection, policy optimization. The ability to configure, monitor and debug firewall policy is highly desirable.
- VPN and Remote Access Services: Candidate should be well versed in creating VPN design and configuration for web based VPN, client based VPN and site to site VPN connectivity using SSL/IPSEC technologies.
- Network Monitoring and Alerting Services: Candidate should be familiar with network monitoring and alerting concepts and have the ability to install, configure, monitor and debug Network Monitoring and Alerting software. Candiate should also have the ability to provide packet captures and debug these captures as well as be familiar with configuring netflow collectors on various switching and routing devices and/or be familiar with working with specific network hardware such as network taps and agreggators. Candidate should understand the principles of Intrusions Detection/Intrusion Protection Systems (IDS/IPS) and be able to configure and monitor these systems.
- Cloud Services: Candidate should be familiar with AWS and Azure cloud services network configuration to include setting up VPN and AWZ Direct Routes and Azure Express Routes and basic network configuration for these cloud providers
- Wireless Services: Candidate should be well versed in the design, implementation. And monitoring of Wireless services to includes controller based Access Points and two factor authentication for Wireless access. Experience using Aruba wireless technologies a plus to include Mobility Master, Clearpass, Airwave, etc
- Load Balancer Services: Candidate should be well versed in load balancer design and implementation monitoring and analysis along with the various load balancer technologies. Candidate with experience in F5 load balancer services is desirable.
In addition to the above mentioned technical knowledge candidate should be able to carry our the below mentioned essential functions.
- Candidate is well versed in at least two of the above Technical knowledge.
- Candidate should be able to work with other IT related groups for troubleshooting and Service Desk related support where Network related expertise is required.
- Candidate should have good verbal and written skills and be able to work proposals and documentation
- Candidate MUST be able to work well with others in a collaborative environment
- Candidate should also be able to provide resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors and demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Candidate would normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments and will take these instructions to formulate approach to solutions
- Candidate will evaluate work upon completion to ensure objectives have been met.
- Contributes to the development of organization’s goals and objectives.
- Candidate will work well with others members of the team, others groups within the department and other members of the copany as required and work in a respectful and professional manner
Desired Education, Experience and Skills
- University degree and 2-4 years of related experience, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with Cisco and Junper routing and switching configurations
- Experience working with Aruba Wireless technologies
- Experince with network design and routing to include BGP, OSPF, Multicast Routing, IPSEC tunneling, VPN gateways and site to site VPNs
- Experience with network configurations for AWS and Azure Cloud Services
- Experience working with F5 Load Balancers
- Experience working with Network Access Control (NAC) Technologies
- Experience working with Quality of Service (QoS) and traffic shaping
- Certificates in the above technologies a plus
We are mission driven.
We are passionate about our mission because our solutions protect businesses, critical infrastructures, and governments around the world.
Find out more about Forcepoint’s Mission, Vision, and Values at and follow us on Twitter
Find us on social at #forcepoint #forcepointculture #lifeatforcepoint to find out what its really like to work here from the team themselves.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.
We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Technical Support Engineer III Operations Bengaluru, Karnataka You will have - - Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar. - 3-7 yrs of experience in Networking [...]
Job Summary: A Cybersecurity Technical Support Engineer III is responsible for providing a world-class support experience to our enterprise customer base. Living our corporate values of being Trustwo [...]
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges Cyber Security Engineer III Honeywell Building Technologies is a global leader for products and technologies that are installed in over 10 mi [...]
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges Cyber Security Engineer III Honeywell Building Technologies is a global leader for products and technologies that are installed in over [...]