- Work as per operational standards for all Cloud infrastructure and services
- Will be responsible for the availability, performance, monitoring, and capacity planning of the Cloud infrastructure
- Work on SOP’s to improve operational reliability of the on-prem and hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Participate in incident, change, and problem management as needed
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with Linux systems and cloud native technologies
- Closely partner with Engineering and Technical Support teams to drive resolution of critical issues
- Work on the technology lifecycle roadmap for hardware and products portfolio setup
- Hands on experience on Linux administration (systems, kernel, Memory, Process, threads)
- Experience in the design and deployment of Public Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Deep expertise in Linux (RHEL/CentOS). Industry certifications RHCE/RHCSA a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify Performance bottlenecks
- Must be willing to work in shifts and support the Incident Management team when needed
We are mission driven.
We are passionate about our mission because our solutions protect businesses, critical infrastructures, and governments around the world.
Find out more about Forcepoint’s Mission, Vision, and Values at and follow us on Twitter
Find us on social at #forcepoint #forcepointculture #lifeatforcepoint to find out what its really like to work here from the team themselves.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.
We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and se [...]
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Job Detail - Remote/WFH: No - Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - Company: SCIKEY - Type: Contract to Hire (hiring on behalf) - Contract Period: [...]
What would you be doing? Market our top-ranked programs by writing brochures, ebooks, mailers, ad copies and more. Work on positioning our programs/offerings according to the relevant audien [...]
Educational Requirements Bachelor of Engineering A day in the life of an Infoscion • As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to provide best fit architectural solutions f [...]