Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Achieve the company sales and profit objectives within assigned territory and product portfolio (FTIR, Raman, UV-Vis, Nanodrop). The focus is on technical/product based customer requirements
- Achieve Area AOP in terms of Sales & Revenue, strictly adhering to the principles and guidelines of the company
- Co-ordinate various sales programs to grow the installed base through customer loyalty and relationships ensuring the highest productivity levels
- Regularly visiting the customers and ensuring a high level of support for their continued business
- Provide comprehensive feedback on competition and competitor activities helping the marketing team to develop counter strategies
- Assist sales head in appointing the area channel partners as per business needs
- Ensure that the receivables are strictly under control with respect to DSOs and ensuring that there are no overdue accounts
- Provide timely information to all the functions ensuring smooth and effective business operations in the region and as a member of the Sales Management should contribute to the overall performance of the Division
Minimum Qualifications / Skills:
- Candidate must have a Science or Engineering Graduate
- More than 7-10 years of progressive experience in the field of analytical/scientific instruments especially in the field of spectroscopy.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work independently (with minimal coaching)
- Should have experience of working on digital/virtual platforms.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and [...]
WM Risk Reporting Job Number: 3173536 POSTING DATE: May 10, 2021 PRIMARY LOCATION: Non-Japan Asia-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai (MSA) EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor's Degree JOB: WM Risk EMPLOYMENT TYPE: [...]
Job Description about the role Technical Consultancy Role : Ability to handle Techincal escalation role for Global large scale projects. Ownership or support on creation of deliverables (Low Le [...]
Job Number: 3173536 POSTING DATE: May 10, 2021 PRIMARY LOCATION: Non-Japan Asia-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai (MSA) EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor's Degree JOB: WM Risk EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time [...]