“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder as a Fortune 500 company,Expeditors employs more than 15,000 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 300 locations across six continents. Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Our services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage,vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order management, warehousing, distribution and customized logistics solutions.Expeditors is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Take a look at Expeditors Technology video,it will help you to understand better about us.
The Java Developer is a key role on a collaborative project team, which is responsible for the design and production of our core business systems. These systems satisfy customer and organizational business requirements and provide solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. The developer understands business problems and opportunities and applies technical skills in the design, development and testing of data flows, applications and systems
- Object-oriented programming and component-based development with Java.
- Enterprise software development and leadership experience.
- Customer service-oriented attitude, top-notch time management, and quality driven designs.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- At least 5- 8 years of professional software development experience.
- BS in Computer Science or comparable work experience.
- Core JAVA certification
- Event-driven Architecture.
- Experience with transportation and logistics.
- Experience with Axon Framework, Domain Driven Design, Distributed Systems, CQRS.
- Experience with Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEs, various plug-ins,Maven, Nexus, Git.
- Competitive Salary
- Working in an inspirational culture and environment
- Medical Insurance related benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan as per company policy
- Training and Personal development programs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Front End Developer should have technical skills and strong interpersonal skills to be effective on the job, including: Proficiency in website programming languages such as HTML, [...]
Job Description Job Description Manager - Asset Servicing Strong understanding of capital market ? Asset Servicing ? Trade Processing ? Reconciliation Must have knowledge on asset servicing regarding [...]
Job Description Knowledge of Manhattan WMOS application v2013 or higher Understand a company's functional, technical and process needs to create supporting documentation and solution requirements [...]
Job Description Job Description AVP Asset Service & Corporate Actions Looking for candidates from investment banking background having strong expertise in Asset service, corporate actions, dividentd, [...]