“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder As a Fortune 500 company,Expeditors employs more than 15,000 trained professionals in a worldwide
network of over 300 locations across six continents. Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Our services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage,
vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order management, warehousing, distribution and customized logistics solutions.Expeditors is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Take a look at Expeditors Technology video,it will help you to understand better about us.
Expeditors, we view technology and systems development as a core business strategy and strength. Our entire global network uses unified, event-driven operational systems. We focus on hiring excellent people to
provide our customers the systems and services they need, while continuing to invest in the growth and success of our people.
Right now, we are looking for an energetic, self-motivated Business Analyst , who is curious and loves to clarify problems and help build solutions. The Business Analyst uses words, diagrams, pictures, and stories to drive and maintain shared understanding across all team members about the user, the user’s needs, and the definition of success. The Business Analyst works collaboratively with our internal customers throughout the design and development process and with our development team to help define the problems and help create a software solution that meets the business needs. The software that we create empowers our employees to grow market share and multiply annual revenue.
- 4-6 years of Business Analysis experience or equivalent work in software development.
- Very strong analytical skills, problem solving, and creative thinking.
- Outstanding communication skills, including oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Elicitation and documentation of requirements
- Ability to simplify complex business and technical needs.
- Build close working relationships within engineering, development and testing teams to ensure smooth transition of products and information.
- Communicate details and concepts to a broad range of audiences.
- Effective at navigating ambiguity and helping diverse teams drive towards clarity and consensus
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in using VSTS.
- Prior experience or understanding of the transportation/logistics industry.
- Experience in Java based application.
- Experience facilitating business process mapping workshops, developing business process diagrams, and performing process gap analysis.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum development practices.
- Broad technical breadth and depth including familiarity with Java applications, web services and back-end application infrastructure.
- Any programming/scripting experience is a plus.
BE / B Tech / MCA / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick Time
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Dear Candidate, We have an urgent requirement for Analyst position at HCL Technologies. Desired Candidate Profile : - Experience in Salesforce CRM / SFDC ticketing system / Back office(PO). - [...]
Roles and Responsibilities Role: As a business analyst, you will be responsible for the analysis and evaluation of customer business problems and the development of solutions to meet business requir [...]
Job Description This role is a part of our Remote Infrastructure Management Team. Develop core versions of software applications for sale to external clients. Identifies client purchasing requirement [...]
Job Description Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS youll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. O [...]