The Director - GBS Digitalization & Business Excellence Leader will be based in Chennai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Developing a digital strategy mission statement - will be responsible for end-to-end strategy, design and implementation of the GBS's digital roadmap
- Earn company-wide commitment to the strategy.
- Creating the bridge between data,
processes and the business operations - the focus will be the relationship between the data and processes across various sites / customers that are supported by GBS.
- Maintaining links with experts in all verticals to align business requirements to digital roadmap and execution.
- Maintaining a balance between business impact and investment in technology i.e. ensuring appropriate due diligence of ROIs, to facilitate prioritization of the implementation plan.
- Connecting digital investments to enterprise KPIs as part of our digital transformation plan.
- Enabling the organization to reimagine future and create sustainable value leveraging disruptive technologies.
- Keeping up to date with the latest Market Trends on Digital Technologies.
- Developing a technology roadmap for business processes and will own the implementation.
- Effective stakeholder management across levels for delivering business outcome.
- Creating innovative solutions that improve effectiveness and reduce costs for business.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- 14 – 18 years of experience in software development, including minimum 5 years in managing delivery.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Systems or equivalent.
- MBA and/or Masters degree preferred
- Exposure to modern concepts of end-to-end project planning and implementation from scoping to activity sequencing, effort & cost estimation, ROI analysis, risk analysis to quality management
- Talent for quickly establishing client confidence and consulting on technical and process modeling for successful moving of work to offsite.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- In depth experience in managing different facets of large projects and multiple customers viz., customer management, people / team management, managing key financial and operational parameters
- Experience on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and has performed various roles across project life cycles
- Experience in developing and implementing enterprise solutions based on Cloud platforms, Analytics, etc.
- Deep understanding of development methodologies (including Agile, Scrum, eXtreme, etc.)
- Domain knowledge in one or more of the following - manufacturing, materials, design, financials.
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work with the GT-SUITE development and product teams to deliver top-quality software to our users. Throughout the software development lifecy [...]
Job Description We are looking for a creative, talented, and highly motivated Build Release Engineer who will work closely with engineers, developers, and testers to enable high-quality software deve [...]
Job Description Vista Equity Partners is the world's leading private equity firm for Enterprise Software and recently invested $1.5B in the Reliance Jio Digital Platform. As part of the Vista portfol [...]
Job Description Job Description Business Analyst Candidate?s Specification: Educational Qualification: 10 2 3 years of regular stream education Job Description: Should have 6 years with BA skills of [...]