The Senior Internal Auditor will be based in Chennai . The role is to perform audits in accordance with Flex’s audit methodology and The Institute of Internal Auditors (“IIA”) International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing. Internal Auditor will perform risk based internal audits, SOX audits, and other specific reviews as per the Annual Audit Plan. The reviews may be specific to India and may span across regions. The Internal Auditor may be required to assist the Manager/ Senior Manager/ Director, ARMS plan audits, perform risk assessments and carry our audits of various Flex entities.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Perform internal audits and SOX audits remotely or onsite in the assigned geographic region.
- Prepare Risk Assessments for assignments
- Execute audit assignments as instructed by the Manager/ Senior Manager/ Director ARMS.
- Identify and document controls or lack thereof to protect assets from loss, evaluate areas of risk and detect and prevent fraud
- Prepare audit reports and work papers to ensure adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions
- Identify, recommend, and reports improvement/continuous improvement opportunities for processes and controls.
- Manage stakeholder relationship, including facilitating meetings, discussions of findings, and presenting draft and final reports in a professional manner.
- Prepares timely, well-written audit reports and high-quality presentations
- Provide assistance to the Forensic team to investigate fraud issues and patterns
- Meet the Audit Teams key performance indicators such as Report Turn Around Time, opportunities for cash savings to the Company.
- Stay abreast of laws and other regulatory issues that impact corporate governance, controls, relevant accounting principles and Corporate Policies.
Here is some of what you will need (required)
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with (1-5) years of post-qualification experience.
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) will be a added advantage
- College Degree: Accounting, Finance or Business and Administration.
- Languages: Strong written and verbal skills in English and desirable, another language used in the region of assignment.
- IT skills - Adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
- Willing to travel and work with a global team
- Candidate should be flexible for any shift.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- Areas of Knowledge - Auditing, General Accounting and Finance
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the various business processes (Financial, Operational)
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide
- Health Insurance
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description The Senior Internal Auditor will be based in Chennai . The role is to perform audits in accordance with Flex’s audit methodology and The Institute of Internal Auditors (“IIA”) [...]
Client Security Manager (CSM) - Information security governance role 3 to 8 Years in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai Worked on information security governance role The CSM is a consulting and coordinat [...]
Is your career affected by Covid-19? Yes No Job Description About the Role This leadership role requires a developed understanding of Enterprise Finance identifies areas of financial risk and mitigate [...]
Responsible for ISO Audits and Compliance to ISO standard in an organization. Prepares audit plan, Conducting internal audits and submitting audit reports on various operational categories in ISO stan [...]