The Technical Architect - IT will be based in Chennai .
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Responsible for the implementation, configuration, and administration of Corporate IT Workload Automation tools: IBM Workload Scheduler , Jenkins
- Monitor and evaluate system performance and performing tuning functions to achieve optimal system efficiency
- Coordinate and implement workload automation / scheduling on new and existing projects for all environments.
- Analyze complex application dependencies and pre-requisite relationships and work actively with the applications developers to optimize job processing and scheduling aligned to business requirements.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills, including incident and problem management with responsibility for root cause analysis and resolution
- Improve batch operations and identify automation and lean opportunities
- Maintains direct knowledge of all system operations processes, procedures, and quality standards.
- Providing DR readiness for the tool, taking part in annual rehearsals and regular application testing
- Maintaining focus on customer satisfaction through process improvements and automation
- Maintain collaborative relationship with application teams in supporting their workload automation operations
- Providing management reporting on team KPIs
- Provides 24/7 on call support.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering.
- Must have 5+ years administration experience with IBM Workload Scheduler functions in planning, installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of the tool
- 5+ years’ experience working on Linux & Windows Operating systems
- IBM Workload Scheduler certification is a plus.
- Strong shell scripting skills
- Requires good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to independently manage the team’s operations and take charge of projects and problem management
- Excellent interpersonal skills - Teamwork and collaboration skills.
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Principal Infra Developer Qualification: Science / Engineering graduate Responsibility: Requirement Gathering: - Participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and supp [...]
Job Description Youll lead the team by partnering with stakeholders to develop and maintain a vast spectrum of Web/Chatbot/Mobile applications at Verizon. Youll partner with your internal clients to [...]
Job Description Experience in IT Operations, expertise in at least one of the leading monitoring,logging and observability solutions Experience of DevOps and open source, cloud native monitoring [...]
Job Description Experience with at least one of IaaS cloud providers: AWS, Azure, Google, Softlayer, OpenStack Hands-on experience with UNIX operating system flavors' (Redhat, Ubuntu, Suse, and [...]