Responsibilities of the role:
• Responsible for organizing & facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
• Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology
• Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
• Plan and forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
• Estimation and planning – Know how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
• Coach team members in Agile practices & methodologies
• Facilitate team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team
• Ensure the correct use of scrum process
Required Technical Skills:
• Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games. Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
• Knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
• Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
• Good communication & interpersonal skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum
• Knowledge about other methodologies & approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
• Demonstrable experience of Scrum Management & Agile Experience
• Interpersonal & Team coaching skills
• Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
• Knowledge on any Agile project management tools like; Azure DevOps, VersionOne etc.
• 3+ yrs Scrum Master experience in any well-known software development environment
• Preferable, Any Agile/Scrum certification like Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), EXIN Agile Scrum Master (ASM), Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster (CSP-SM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM) I , PMI – Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP) etc.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description technically proficient Java developer that will work on creating new applications and enhancing existing applications. The candidate will be involved in working on cutting edge techno [...]
Job Description about the role Architect, develop, and maintain an innovative test automation system for the organization. Work closely with the application architect to develop a solid testing [...]
Sr Software Engineer Department overview: Product engineering consists of senior developers, developers and architects who together are responsible for the design, implementation and mainten [...]
Job Title: Sr. Network Engineer Job Location: Gurugram Experience:12 to 16 years Notice Period: 0 - 15 Days Below are the job Details :- Mandatory Skills Network Engineer, WAP, routers, switches, Cont [...]