Purpose of the Job:
~ The CSS is the second line of customer support that is sensitive to customer needs regarding queries in the content on Scopus, EI, EMBASE amongst others.
~ The CSS is responsible for resolving complicated customer queries within the prescribed SLAs & keeping the customer informed of any delays.
~ The role involves strong collaboration with teams within (locally & globally) & outside of Elsevier.
~The role involves a deep understanding of the end-to-end process flow- Initial response to customer-processing request-final response to the customer.
~The CSS is responsible for flagging any process anomalies & informing the Team Lead & team
~ The CSS is responsible for rectifying the workflow challenges for the supplier 1st line support team to continue the process.
~ Responsible for analyzing the DSATs from the customers and improving the services as per the feedback provided.
~ Responsible for maintaining individual reports to highlight the flow of queries in their dedicated workflows and other ad-hoc reports as and when needed.
Productivity and problem-solving:
• Make sure all customer queries are validated & initiated within the set SLAs
• Work proactively to ensure that the TAT is maintained at all times for the assigned KPI and workflows.
• Keep the number of overdue calls to the minimum, ideally zero.
• Contribute to team KPIs, resolve the bulk scripts sent for second-level execution.
• Assist Team Lead in capacity & production planning at the suppliers
• Conduct periodic quality audits.
• Responsible for maintaining a clear status of calls/tickets in hand, the stage where they are, date in/out, due date, description, assigned to & other remarks
• Contribute to the team' KPI dashboard
• Generate reports on types of errors received, identify the root cause & implement corrective and preventive actions at the suppliers.
Customer Focus and Communication:
• Ensure a high level of customer service using the Right First Time approach
• Promptly investigate and address escalations & red flags (DSAT) received
• Effective interactions & share information within the team, peers, internal product and process managers, and other stakeholders. Contribute the data to the entire department to spread the VOC.
• Effective communication with external teams & suppliers & also proactively provides feedback to team lead relating to process & people development aspects.
• Develop a consultative work relationship with team members to share best practices & common instructions amongst the team
• Create an atmosphere of continual improvement, in which self & others are encouraged to exceed expected results.
• Conduct training for new joiners & evaluate their performance
• Conduct periodic knowledge sharing sessions to improve team performance
• Effective participation during team meetings & Continuous Improvement reviews.
Functional and Technical Competencies:
Deep understanding of production, customer service workflows pertaining to publishing.
Excellent oral and written skills in English
Ability to quickly understand & apply a set of validation rules (input instructions)
Analysis & reporting of results
A positive and constructive approach to problem solving and teamwork.
Regularly measure & evaluate progress.
Strong customer focus and service orientation balanced with attention to the company's interests.
Experience in working with software systems/applications.
Solid data analysis skills (Intermediate or advanced MS-Excel skills)
Knowledge of the publishing process and principles preferred.
Be very critical of one’s own work – quality must be excellent and reliable for customers.
Perseverance – continue until the issue is solved until the customer is happy until quality is excellent, etc.
Look beyond the usual paths, cross borders, think out-of-the-box.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Experiences (and any other requirements):
Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent experience.
Minimum 3 years of work experience education.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Process Specialist/Team Lead Qualification: Information: Marketline MBA or an equivalent qualification with business knowledge. Medtrack/Citeline Graduate/Post Graduate de [...]
Job Description Process Specialist/Team Lead Qualification: Information: Marketline MBA or an equivalent qualification with business knowledge. Medtrack/Citeline Graduate/Post Graduate [...]
Job Profile Job Description : About the role: We are on the lookout for a self-directed, multi-faceted marketing professional to join our partner marketing team and drive marketing collaborat [...]
iSolve Technologies is looking for Digital Marketing Specialists with 3+ years of experience for the Chennai location. Interested candidates can share their updated resume to +91 8939838183 (WhatsApp) [...]