The Quality Engineer is responsible to perform below activities for the project:
- To understand product requirements and develop test plan, test cases, execute tests and reporting of defects
- Automation of Microservices testing, API testing.
- Understanding of messaging queue systems such as Kafka
- Automation of test processes using any programming language like Java, Python etc.
- Writing SQL queries
- Exposure of working on CICD tools like Gitlab, Jenkins etc.
- Integration of various testing suites in DevOps software delivery pipeline.
- Assist fellow team members in resolving technical issues
- Recommend improvements or corrections to developers or system analysts
- To work with Developers, Product Owners,
Product Analysts and other test team members for to complete testing tasks
- To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements
- Expected to undertake other duties
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
The successful candidate must have the following skills/characteristics:
Essential Skills and Experience
- 4-8 years of experience in software testing
- Strong programing experience in core and advance java 8/11
- Hands-on experience on Java Spring Framework (Spring Boot/Batch)
- CI/CD experience in creating build, test and release pipelines for applications with GitLab or a similar tool
- Experience in Kafka and setting up filebeat is must
- Hands-on experience in doing microservices testing/API testing
- Experience with coding using JAVA with Selenium for front end and backend testing (Python, PERL, bash etc.) with Shell scripting or other scripting knowledge like Python etc.
- Experience working with Scrum/Kanban/Agile project management methodologies
- Experience in developing java application using advance java 11
- Experience on Java Spring Framework (Spring Boot/Batch)
- Experience in working on DevOps CI/CD process and pipeline setup
- Messaging systems such as Kafka
The following would also be advantageous:
- Knowledge of cucumber and BDD
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Toppr is looking for Graphic Design Intern - Brand Marketing. In this role you will be responsible for assisting the Toppr Design team with a range of print and web projects, such as print ads, social [...]
Job requisition ID :: 2272 Date: May 12, 2021 Location: Mumbai Designation: Deputy Manager Entity: DTTILLP Skill JD Market Risk Quant *Financial instrument modelling and valuation *Risk mode [...]
The Cash and Trade Proc Analyst 2 is an intermediate level role responsible for managing technology projects throughout the entire system development lifecycle in coordination with the Transaction Ser [...]
- The Model/Anlys/Valid Intmd Anlyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowl [...]