Epiq Systems, Inc.
This position is responsible for all aspects of network implementation, operation and support. This is a position that will incorporate tactical response and strategic consideration. The position assumes full accountability along with the other members of the Storage team for delivery of services that meet all business requirements in a timely fashion. This position works closely with other IT teams, various business units as well as external vendors to support and maintain an optimal network environment, identify additional needs, and guide the installation process.
- Provides advanced technical expertise to maintain the stability and security of the company’s LAN/WAN environment
- Works with business leadership on behalf of clients to ensure that networking requirements are understood and met
- Maintains LAN/WAN equipment and related services
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves all network related problems
- Creates and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks
- Support of hosted data center configurations and footprints
- Works with leadership to manage support and maintenance contracts
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key network and data center vendors
- Advanced hands-on skills related to implementing and administrating enterprise network devices:
- Firewalls (Cisco ASA, Palo Alto)
- Load Balancers (F5-LTM, HAProxy)
- Cisco Networking routing and switching
- Cumulus Networking routing and switching
- Cisco and Palo Alto VPN endpoints
- Wireless Access Points
- A thorough understanding of available LAN/WAN technologies including cost, benefit, price, etc.
- A thorough understanding of hosted data center strategies and operational considerations
- Including blended multi-vendor BGP
- 3 to 5+ years of network engineering and administration mandatory
- A thorough understanding of the OSI network model, Ethernet, and TCP/IP networking
- An advanced level of experience implementing and administrating common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of common network monitoring utilities
- Advanced knowledge of network security topics through all layers of the OSI model
- Advanced diagnostics and performance analysis of distributed systems as they relate to the network. This will include all aspects of the presentation, processing and data layers of a given solution.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Motivated and decisive self-starter
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Embraces a team-oriented approach
- CCNP level knowledge strongly preferred
- Drive day to day operations and work plan allocation/management
- Participates in change control process for Epiq infrastructure changes
- Responsible for vendor escalations as required
- Use provided technical procedure documents to make sure all admins follow the same process
- Drive service improvement programs. Ensure adherence to quality and security standards
- Ownership of long-term problem (ITIL) management
- Participate in audit activities, provide documentation and maintain compliance
- Responsible for hands on support
- Participate in on call support rotation as required
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: The NOC Supervisor is responsible for leading the team providing 24/7/365 monitoring of the GTT Network operations centre. The Operations Team is the primary response and point of [...]
Job Description Job Description: IT End-user support Engineer Installation, the configuration of Laptops, OS and Application Installation Troubleshooting and call logging for hardware and [...]
Job Description Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver Value as a [...]
Job Description Experience: 5 years Job Location: Pune, India Key aspects of this role: You will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and troubleshooting applications, services and soluti [...]