Epiq Systems, Inc.
No. of positions – 1
Type – Fulltime (Experience 6 – 8Years)
Travel required – Not Known
Shift time – Swing Shift (2 PM to 11 PM)
Location - Hyderabad
This position entails development and modification of modification, extensions, or integrations to Epiq’s MS Dynamics CRM on premise implementation for high-volume, mission critical use. The role will primarily focus on hands-on coding of the project using the CRM SDK, HTML, and Java Script technologies. Proven ability to organize workload and priorities and complete tasks on time & to work effectively in a team environment.
Acts as a resource for other software engineers; and a liaison between department manager and other analysts, as well as the business team.
Use Agile Scrum SDLC methodologies in the full life cycle software development process including requirements analysis, software design, prototyping, programming, debugging and testing of system software production applications. Participate in technical design and implementation. Proactively raises issues if specification will lead to quality, system performance, or architectural issues in product. Collaborate with fellow developers in areas of expertise as well as members of business unit. Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems. Develop, debug and deliver enterprise applications. Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems. Proactively mentor fellow developers in areas of expertise.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- 6+ years of CRM SDK and Developers Toolkits
- 5+ years of experience developing software in C# / .NET
- 5+ Experience with SQL Server, with Entity Framework experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications with experience in AngularJs/SPA/WebApi a plus.
- Data migration and integration mapping experience
- SQL Server
- Web Development
- Experience with Business Processes
- Outstanding troubleshooting and technical support skills
- Experience writing multi-tier components for high volume systems
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Advanced degree or training in related technical field preferred
Work is fast-paced and performed in an office environment with extensive contact with clients and employees. The industry we serve demands the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism in safeguarding client and project information. Highly effective Class Action & Claims Solutions and Corporate Services associates thrive on being in an environment that rewards the following critical success factors:
1. Adaptability: Appropriately reacting to changing situations without a loss of effectiveness and enthusiasm for strategic initiatives and corporate goals.
2. Analysis: Identifying problems and causes or analysing how processes and procedures could be improved, collecting relevant information and identifying possible solutions.
3. Attention to Detail: Appropriately completing all of the individual tasks accurately or according to workflow/process guidelines with an emphasis on reaching or exceeding quality standards.
4. Creativity: Being inventive, imaginative and innovative.
5. Development of Others: Providing the means for others to grow and develop personally and professionally within and across departments.
6. Energy: Maintaining a fast, active pace in the normal course of a day.
7. Flexibility: Going into situations without preconceived notions with a willingness to assess various options in order to determine a course of action.
8. Integrity: Strict adherence to job-related standards, values or norms.
9. Learning Ability: Understanding and applying new information.
10. Listening. Hearing and comprehending verbal messages and confirming back what you hear.
11. Team Player: Functioning as an active member of a group while maintaining focus on your individual contributions and responsibilities.
12. Verbal & Written Communication: Effective oral, written and nonverbal expression without preparation.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions.
• Position requires no significant manual labour.
• Position does require moderate standing, sitting, carrying and walking.
• Position requires infrequent lifting, repetitive bending and/or moving.
& to work effectively in a team environment. Acts as a resource for other software engineers; and a liaison between department manager and other analysts, as well as the business team
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We would like to introduce ourselves as Karuna Sindhu Hospital is one of the leading eye hospitals in Delhi started in the year 2000, located in West Delhi to provide medical treatment to the patients [...]
Program Officer Jobs in New Delhi at UNDP - Apply NowUNDP Recruitment 2021-22: Employees State Insurance Corporation (UNDP) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.A, MPA for the [...]
Role and Responsibilities: - Work with the Data and product team to transform complex user needs and business requirements into intuitive and elegant user-centric design solutions - Creative pro [...]
Intern Jobs in New Delhi at UNDP - Apply NowUNDP Recruitment 2021-22: Employees State Insurance Corporation (UNDP) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate for the [...]