Epiq Systems, Inc.
Evidence Operations Analyst
The eDiscovery Evidence Operations Analyst will receive and report on client source data, organize it using proprietary tracking technology, and handle outgoing data shipments. Epiq works with major law firms and in-house legal departments of Fortune 500 corporations. The eDiscovery Operations Analyst plays a critical role in assisting Epiq’s clients with important litigation by carrying out a multitude of technical processes and becoming directly engaged in the processing of Electronically Stored Information (ESI).
- Learn proprietary software applications, 3rd party forensic and data encryption tools,
electronic discovery and data recovery processes.
- Understand and execute electronic discovery and data recovery processes.
- Receive and track media using proprietary database technology.
- Generate custom media reports and conduct data restoration using Forensic applications.
- Organize and track outgoing file transfers and shipments.
- Provide feedback to management about potential software improvements and assist with user acceptance testing prior to new software releases
- The qualifications for this position include all of the following:
- A strong desire to learn new skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to demonstrate superior organizational skills and a keen attention to detail;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure; and Work well in a team environment.
- Candidates with the following background will be strongly preferred in the selection process
- Understanding of different Operating Systems (Linux, MAC, Windows)
- Integrity - Behaves in an honest, fair and ethical manner; shows consistency in words and actions; does what she/he commits to doing; respects the confidentiality of information or concerns shared by others; is honest and forthright with people; carries his/her fair share of the workload; takes responsibility for own mistakes.
- Client Focus - Takes action with the clients, both internal and external and sees their needs as a primary focus; builds a sustaining collaborative and productive relationship with clients; seeks to understand client situations, issues, expectations, etc.; takes appropriate action to meet client needs and address concerns; implements or utilizes methods to monitor and evaluate client feedback.
- Results Driven- Sets stretch goals for personal and team accomplishment and works tenaciously to achieve those goals; acts with a sense of urgency; takes the initiative on actions; identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked; does more than what is normally required in a situation; establishes metrics to monitor progress and measure success; maintains focus by avoiding or overcoming roadblocks.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation- Proposes innovative business opportunities/ideas to customers and business partners; encourages and supports entrepreneurial behavior in others; demonstrates willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals.
- Decisiveness - The ability to make well informed, effective, and timely decisions even when data is limited or solutions produce unpleasant consequences; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; ability to make tough decisions.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Northern Trust Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financia [...]
About Northern Trust: Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financia [...]
Description and Requirements From core to cloud to edge, BMC delivers the software and services that enable over 10,000 global customers, including 84% of the Forbes Global 100, to thrive in their [...]
Roles and Responsibilities About Northern Trust: Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. Wit [...]