Epiq Systems, Inc.
The Data Management Analyst is an exciting opportunity within Epiq’s Electronic Discovery division. Data Management Support Analysts provide support for our Information Lifecycle Management process which includes working on industry leading tools which are developed within Epiq and from industry leaders. This is a highly visible role within the organization and requires a high attention to detail as duties include producing client export requests from our systems and permanently removing client data, some of which may not be recoverable. Additional duties may include researching data stores for data that can be deleted, communicating with Client Services regarding case disposition,
and handling physical media requests.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Perform data exports for clients with strong attention to detail while following detailed procedures
- Execute deletion requests per client specifications
- Research potential areas for data deletion and work with internal teams to determine future action
- Record steps taken and pertinent information to create an audit trail for future review
- Partner with internal associates (e.g., application engineers, database administrators, software engineers and quality assurance analysts) to assist in case closure and data disposition
- Document issues and work with other functional groups to develop updated processes
- Two or more years of experience working within a technology oriented position in a fast paced, dynamic environment is strongly preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to demonstrate technical problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or closely related field is strongly preferred or equivalent experience
- Proactive, responsible, and willing to go above and beyond to achieve client satisfaction
- Strong client focus: troubleshooting and follow-up skills; commitment to continuous improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Experience in litigation support and/or document management systems is a plus
- Integrity -- Behaves in an honest, fair and ethical manner; shows consistency in words and actions; does what she/he commits to doing; respects the confidentiality of information or concerns shared by others; is honest and forthright with people; carries his/her fair share of the workload; takes responsibility for own mistakes.
- Client Focus -- Takes action with the clients, both internal and external and sees their needs as a primary focus; builds a sustaining collaborative and productive relationship with clients; seeks to understand client situations, issues, expectations, etc.; takes appropriate action to meet client needs and address concerns; implements or utilizes methods to monitor and evaluate client feedback.
- Results Driven - Sets stretch goals for personal and team accomplishment and works tenaciously to achieve those goals; acts with a sense of urgency; takes the initiative on actions; identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked; does more than what is normally required in a situation; establishes metrics to monitor progress and measure success; maintains focus by avoiding or overcoming roadblocks.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation - Proposes innovative business opportunities/ideas to customers and business partners; encourages and supports entrepreneurial behavior in others; demonstrates willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals.
- Decisiveness - The ability to make well informed, effective, and timely decisions even when data is limited or solutions produce unpleasant consequences; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; ability to make tough decisions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger or feel; reach with hands or arms; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and Responsibilities Greetings, NSMX is looking for highly motivated individuals to fill our SPSS Data Specialist/ Data Analyst /Sr. Data Analyst position. Job Title : SPSS Data Special [...]
Company Description Oakland System Private Limited is a leading software company in Hospital Management Information Systems and Paperless Hospital automations. It was established in the [...]
Company Description Oakland System Private Limited is a leading software company in Hospital Management Information Systems and Paperless Hospital automations. It was established in the y [...]
Hiring, Specialist - Analytics ( Data Analyst ), 5-8yrs Purpose of the Role You will be expected to take a leading role in developing the Analytics capabilities for our businesses. This will inv [...]