Epiq Systems, Inc.
ServiceNow CMDB Admin
We are looking for a skilled Engineer to develop, administer, maintain, and implement solutions in a multi-platform environment. We support ServiceNow CMDB and handle management of Discovery, Discovery Integration, and ITSM based workflow development. This person will be a part of a team that is agile and collaborative, working together to develop, implement, maintain, and document technical solutions. We are very serious about our work, but we also know how to have fun while engaged in this crucial service. Come join our team as we bring visibility and automation to asset management, information security, and our DevOps IT organization as a whole.
In this role, you will
- Contribute to the design, build, implementation, and administration of automated tools and scripts required for asset management platforms associated with the discovery and visibility of software and hardware
- Create and maintain documentation for Asset Management tools and services
- Provide guidance to security resources, business partners, and IT staff when new initiatives are introduced to the business
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to discovery principles and applicable stakeholder requirements
- Maintain the integrity if the CMDB
- Be passionate about discovery, asset management, and information security, and conduct research on current PaaS solutions
- Configure and maintain reconciliation, normalization and administers CMDB and establishes integrations with data sources as needed.
- Recommends data standardization/normalization processes based on data and requirements to ensure data is effectively imported and maintained in a CMDB
- Promotes best practice implementations of a Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of incidents to identify solutions, next steps, and issue mitigation
- Demonstrate the highest level of customer service across the array of technology partners
- Uphold Architecture/Design standards
- Contribute to system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policies and standards
- Participate in department on-call rotation
- Provide daily operational support, assist with license management, and perform maintenance for all products on the platform
- Provide analysis of problems while working toward solutions to technical issues
- Support the creation of custom reports/dashboards
- Staying up to date with the latest releases, product enhancements, and plugins.
- Attending courses provided by ServiceNow to stay current on the technology.
- Experience implementing Service Catalog, MID Server, CMS, Integrations with LDAP, and other applications external to ServiceNow
This position may be required to perform other related duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- BS in Computer Science in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 5 + years professional experience in Configuration Management development, CI Discovery, and CMDB integrations, with a specific focus on ServiceNow CMDB
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting ServiceNow Discovery, CMDB, and ITAM database structures, data management, and process enhancement
- Strong experience with ServiceNow CMDB concepts and configuration.
- Familiarity with a broad range of Infrastructure concepts to include server, cloud, networking, database, storage, etc.
- Experience with performance analysis, monitoring, and tuning
- Experience with scripting for automation
- Demonstrated ability to develop secure solutions at an enterprise level
- Experience with Linux, Unix, and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of ITIL fundamentals
- Understanding of Agile and Lean methodologies and DevOps concept preferred
- Being motivated, results oriented, and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We would like to introduce ourselves as Karuna Sindhu Hospital is one of the leading eye hospitals in Delhi started in the year 2000, located in West Delhi to provide medical treatment to the patients [...]
Program Officer Jobs in New Delhi at UNDP - Apply NowUNDP Recruitment 2021-22: Employees State Insurance Corporation (UNDP) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.A, MPA for the [...]
Role and Responsibilities: - Work with the Data and product team to transform complex user needs and business requirements into intuitive and elegant user-centric design solutions - Creative pro [...]
Intern Jobs in New Delhi at UNDP - Apply NowUNDP Recruitment 2021-22: Employees State Insurance Corporation (UNDP) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate for the [...]