Torry Harris Integration Solutions
Technical Lead (Support functions)
Share this Job
Posted 6 months ago
Job Description :
- Experience in WSo2 or SnapLogic
- Understanding of application and data integration
- Good understanding and practical application of service-oriented architecture, event driven architecture and microservices architecture
- Recommend best practices for an already existing application
- Review application, Integration and Solution designs/solutions and suggest improvements
The support environment has 10-12 members team working on Application and Platform Support and Maintenance. Along with that as part of Development, the team involves in product strategy and roadmap which in-line with technology roadmap (migration to cloud,
geographical deployments, upgrades, and decommissioning etc.) in collaboration with the platform architects and Integration Services team. We are looking for a person who has
- 5+ years of experience working in support environment – e.g. Application support/ Production support.
- Experience developing and deploying production solutions to effectively mentor others in the process for developing and ensuring high quality solutions
- Strong technical decision-making capabilities
- Able to Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Understanding of Agile, cloud, CI/CD and DevOps.
- Design and execute scripts that automates existing manual functionalities and processes.
- Experience in Designing, Developing, Programming, and coding to identify bugs/Improvements in production environment and explain it to delivery team
- Work with architecture, engineering teams and other stakeholders to ensure the correct technical decisions are being made to deliver brilliant experiences for both internal and external customers.
Skills Required : WSO2, SnapLogic, CI/CD, Devops Desirable Skills : Department : BU01 Designation : Education/Qualification : Years Of Exp. :
5 to 7 Years
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Open Positions : 1 Education : Posted On : 09-Oct-2020
51 people have applied for this job Last applied : 10 days ago To: Enter comma separated emails Please enter at least one email Please enter a valid email address From: Please enter the from email address Please enter a valid email address Subject: Please enter the email subject Hi,
Job Title : Technical Lead (Support functions)
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Mandatory Skills : WSO2, SnapLogic, CI/CD, Devops
Experience : 5 to 7 Years You can view the details of the job and apply
Applying to Technical Lead (Support functions)
Upload Resume Choose file.. (File size should be <= 2MB) Resume is required
Invalid File Format Name * First name is required Please enter text only. Email * Email is required Invalid Email Fetching photo.. Phone Number * Please enter only numbers. Phone Number is required Total Experience (in years) * Invalid Value. Experience is required Current CTC * Current CTC is required Notice Period * Notice Period is required Current Location * Location is required Preferred Location * Preferred Location is required Highest Educational Qualification * Highest Educational Qualification is required Expected CTC * Expected CTC is required Headline 1/0
Based on your profile, you may want to check the below open positions before submitting
Recently Viewed Jobs
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and Responsibilities Principal Roles & Responsibilities Seeking a self-starter who enjoys the challenge of building and supporting Enterprise Applications. In this role, you will be resp [...]
Introduction As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customize [...]
Roles and Responsibilities Principal Roles & Responsibilities - Seeking a self-starter who enjoys the challenge of building and supporting Enterprise Applications. In this role, you will be respon [...]
Job Overview Plan and conduct independent audits to assess compliance with regulations, guidelines, and operating procedures. Prepare and distribute reports of findings to supervisor, operations st [...]