AMG Petronas Formula One Team
ISO26262 Functional Safety for Automotive domain Remarks
Taking products from Concept phase to development and supporting processes for the safety qualification of hardware and software components.
• Collect platform and system- level requirements and distribute these across stakeholders and teams.
• Coach/create safety culture within R&D; teams and management on ISO 26262 complaint development and
• Perform hazard analyses and risk assessments for Truck & Buses EE System
• Perform HAZOP analysis for Hazard identification
• Perform item definition, Hazard identification, Situation selection, Risk assessment, Impact analysis,
• Safety Goals and ASIL level deviation & Safe State identification
• Derive functional and technical safety concept for EE functions
• Perform Safety analysis (FTA, FMEA etc..)
• Support Design & development of algorithms in line with functional safety (e.g. ISO26262, MISRA), model based
development standards (e.g. MAAB), Daimler internal standards in collaboration with global R&D; teams
• Support in Functional development of Matlab-Simulink/Targetlink models in AUTOSAR from the functional
• Prepare & perform safety validation test cases
• Prepare & perform requirement based test, Unit test, integration test, acceptance test and vehicle test
• Perform safety management activities according to relevant standards during all project phases (concept, product
development, production) including preliminary hazard analysis, qualitative and quantitative fault tree analysis
• Develop safety architectures and safety plans to ensure compliance with ISO26262
• Lead and coordinate creation of functional safety documentation according ISO 26262
• Responsible for documenting Safety case to pass the Quality gates , assessments and Audits
• Cascade safety requirements to the systems, subsystems, and component levels in product portfolio. Specify
detailed safety requirements, including diagnostic and software requirements
• Collaborate with project managers, development team, suppliers and customers on Functional Safety
• Conduct reviews with product teams to ensure functional safety standards are being met throughout product
Typical Skill set:
• Automotive Domain Know-how
• Functional Safety Expert for hardware and software
• (Intermediate) Software & Hardware Development know-how
• (Expert) Process - Automotive product development
processes + Software development processes (incl. relevant
• (Expert) Auditing (incl. internal & external suppliers)
B.E/B Tech/M. Tech (full-time) from reputed institutions with Specialization in EE/EC/Mechatronics
We need your consent to load the Youtube service!
We use a third party service to embed video content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to watch this video.
This content is not permitted to load due to trackers that are not disclosed to the visitor. The website owner needs to setup the site with their CMP to add this content to the list of technologies used.
Powered by Usercentrics Consent Management
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description Job Description Roles and Responsibilities Project Management of development and series support for EE components for Mercedes Benz Trucks and Busses Analyse and fulfil the functional [...]
Job Description Description ISO26262 Functional Safety for Automotive domain Remarks Taking products from Concept phase to development and supporting processes for the safety qualification of har [...]
Aufgaben ISO26262 Functional Safety for Automotive domain Remarks Taking products from Concept phase to development and supporting processes for the safety qualification of hardware and software co [...]
Tasks ISO26262 Functional Safety for Automotive domain Remarks Taking products from Concept phase to development and supporting processes for the safety qualification of hardware and software compo [...]