Are you tech savvy and looking for challenging opportunities to expand your horizon and learn new technologies? Are you creative to develop automation framework that are maintainable and reusable across product generations? We are looking for Software development Engineers in Test to support test automation development for Amazon's Digital products like the Kindle eReaders, Fire Tablets, FireTV and Amazon Echo.
As an SDE-T of this team, you will be given the chance to participate in new design and architectural choices which have a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, our customers.
You will need to be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fun,
fast-paced dynamic team environment. SDETs are expected to have industry-leading technical abilities that enable them to significantly improve product quality. You should have a combination of solid in-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance, solid understanding of the operating system software, as well as knowledge of object oriented design principles. You are expected to possess superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure. You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
· Design and build the automated test frameworks and test suites for use in development and testing cycles
· Utilize innovative test technologies to develop a product's testing strategy
· Participating in design and code inspections
· Analyze test logs; create test reports, co-ordinate with stakeholders.
· Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionality of services to as a prequel to automation
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field and 5+ years relevant work experience
· Minimum of 5+ years of software development and testing experience, with a strong background in CS fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming
· Keen analytical skills and excellent problem solving.
· Expert level Java or C#, and experience with scripting languages like Python.
· Expert in software quality and testing methodologies, test automation tools, schedulers, frameworks, and harnesses.
· Experience with testing methodologies for server class services, including latency and load testing, as well as designing and implementing test cases, running cases on distributed systems, and reporting on quality
· Familiarity with Linux or other Unix server class operating systems.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience developing in a Linux environment
· Experience with TestNG or JUnit, and continuous integration tools like Jenkins
· Practical knowledge of Agile Testing methodology
· Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners
· Experience with Android, iOS or other mobile application development or testing
· Product experience with wireless consumer electronics
· Familiar with hardware fundamentals
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Be part of a team of engineers working to install, configure, and integrate our CLM solutions for customers across the Aviation, and Aerospace manufacturing industry Consult with t [...]
Job Description Principal Engineer Qualification: Science / Engineering graduate Responsibility: Requirements Gathering: Participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and support [...]
Job Description We are experienced Customer Onboarding/ product implementation specialist to onboard customers and provide enterprise level technical support to our customers. This technician will g [...]
Job Description The Role Responsibilities Strategy To function as the domain expert in the core banking team and support the core banking products roll out from a functionality and capability [...]