IDFC FIRST Bank
Company Name IDFC FIRST BANK
Job Title & Job Location Technology Auditor– Mumbai
– Specialized in Cyber Security audit Designation (Audit Executive–Information Technology) Company Profile https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/
Job Requirement s & Required Qualifications & Experience Department Overview:
The Technology Audit team is part of Internal Audit function of IDFC FIRST Bank. As a Third line of defense, The function has responsibility to provide independent assurance to internal and external stakeholders. As Bank’s operations are increasingly computerized, Technology audits must ensure that IT related controls, processes and its governance is effective.
The primary objective of Technology audits includes:
- Ensure IT systems and processes are compliant with internal standard/policies and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate security and resiliency of IT systems and processes in place.
- Determine risks to a company's information assets, and help identify methods to minimize those risks.
- Understand the IS environment to determine the size and complexity of the systems and the extent of dependence on information systems by the bank.
- Perform review of Application controls, Operating System Security, Network Infrastructure, Cyber Security controls, Cloud security, Business Continuity and disaster recovery, and SDLC/Agile lifecycle.
- Perform reviews of general control process and security for systems under developments.
- Communicate the audit finding to respective business heads/ senior management.
- Follows-up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
Skills & Experience Required:
- Relevant experience – Minimum 5+ Years.
- Strong knowledge of Cyber Security solutions, framework and process E.g Firewall, IPS/IDS, SIEM (Preferably Splunk), WAF, Malware Protection, Endpoint Security, PIM, Web & Email security, Vulnerability Management, DLP solutions, DMARC, Zero trust, NAC etc.
- Sound understanding of Networking Infrastructure, Switches and Routers.
- Good security knowledge about cloud platforms like AWS.
- Sound understanding of Operating Systems, Databases and applications.
- Sound Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Knowledge of IS/IT auditing concepts and principles.
- Strong interpersonal negotiation skills and professional communication skills
- Ability to express views clearly and fluently, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
Educational Qualifications: Minimum Graduation. CA/MBAIT/BE/B.Tech/MCA would be an advantage. Certifications: CISA/CISS
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disa [...]
Job Description We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. Thats just s [...]
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities This role will be based out of the Operations function under Central Operations Department Responsible for development, testing and implementation of [...]
from 1 to 3 year(s) of Experience ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter Navi Mumbai Job Description Roles and Responsibilities 1. Preparing Error Free Export Documents. 2. Getting origi [...]