With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of AM, Accounts Payable
In this role, you will work as a Finance and Accounting Subject Matter Expert with rich experience in the accounts payable process.
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls and procedures to ensure high-level customer service for internal and external customers
- Process invoices with PO, buy-sell Process (Post GRs manually)
- Reconcile vendor statements, GIRIR clearing and Debit balances
- Ensure quality of AP processes, handling of all not compliant and not standard processes within the country
- Manage multiple partners including both internal and external
- As a team leader, you will also supervise and guide your team in daily activities
Qualifications we seek in you
- MBA Finance (with B.Com as Graduation)
- Relevant Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Scope for working under various ERP Packages - JDE & SAP
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingMay 25, 2021, 10:35:03 AM
Master Skills ListCorporate
Job CategoryFull Time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Senior Finance Executive Whats your ambition? Is it a big goal or small steps? Professional or personal? Wed like to know because at JLL, we make your ambitions our business. Wh [...]
Job Description The Royalties Operations team are part of the Rights & Royalties group within Pearson Business Services. Their primary tasks are to ensure that advance payments and royalty statements [...]
Responsibilities - Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment and resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-ma [...]
Responsibilities In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to accounts payable, which include: • Calculating, posting business transactions, processing invoices, verif [...]