ADCI - Karnataka
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience as an interactive/user experience designer.
- Experience guiding or managing user research and usability testing
- The art director designs the visual elements and employs the existing design system(s).
- 6+ years of industry experience providing interaction design solutions for web and/or software applications
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications for engineering.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
Amazon is looking for a highly motivated, customer-focused Senior UX designer to build engaging experiences. This is an exciting opportunity for builders and makers that thrive in ambiguity and complex problem spaces. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a variety of design initiatives across the entire product. You’ll work alongside product management, and engineering to define and build the essential lovable product. This position requires deep customer focus, the ability to dive deep and invent, and the ability to make hard decisions fast. To be successful, you need to be highly motivated and detail-oriented while showing the highest standards.
You are a senior designer with 8+ years of experience working on real products that people use every day. You are an organized self-starter that can deal with ambiguity and are always on the lookout for ways to improve the customer experience. You are an excellent collaborator and have no problem presenting–and defending–your ideas to other designers, product managers, and company leaders. You understand the value of user testing and prototyping and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up-like environment. Above all, you are passionate about solving real problems for real people through research, design, and iteration.
You will work with other members of the design and product teams to create interfaces that are attractive, useful, and usable. You will use market analysis, feedback, site metrics, and usability findings to tailor your designs to the customer to best solve their problems. You will be responsible for developing your ideas from concept to completion, presenting them to stakeholders for approval, and working directly with developers to bring them to life.
We are looking for a designer who can:
- Create the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the engagement experiences on Amazon
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, user interface specifications
- Initiate and manage user experience research and testing processes
- Conduct analyses of real usage data to inform user experience optimization efforts
- Drive the development and communication of visual design guidelines and patterns
- Oversee close coordination with the product management team to develop a shared vision and then lead a process to define the experience and design to deliver on the product’s objectives
- Partner with the technology team to ensure we leverage the scale offered by our platform without compromising on core experiential principles
- Work strategically with other executives and team members across the organization
- Partner with others in the broader design community to develop and extend the experience across the array of offerings
- Strong ideation, brainstorming, and concept sketching and rendering skills
- Experience with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from product management, engineering, and marketing
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations
- Solid project management, organizational, time management, and prioritizing skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Location: Bengaluru Geography: Asia Pacific Capabilities: Technology & digital Industries: Technology industries Who We Are Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and socie [...]
Design client's products (systematically, interactively and visually) for multiple target users across platforms, Coordinate with UX research team & data science team, Constantly deliver excellence. [...]
Location: Bengaluru Geography: Asia Pacific Capabilities: Technology & digital Industries: Technology industries Who We Are Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in [...]
Experience: 2 to 16 years KEY SKILLS: Experience designer, user research, information architecture, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic evaluation, usability, user-centered desig [...]