PENMARK GLOBAL GROUP INC
Knowledge about the medical facility you are working in or the respective health Care client.
- ability to meet deadline and targets.
- be aware of the the healthcare job market trends.
- working according to new rules regulations and recruitment strategies of the organization.
- well organized detail-oriented and confident personality.
- strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Candidates who can work for Aligarh location will only be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Healthcare Recruiter: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Need Girl Who Want To Learn Accountancy Work, GST ITR In A Accounting Firm At Gandhi Eye Hospital Ramghat Road, Aligarh ONLY FEMALE [...]
Hiring Experienced Inspector/Evaluator in one of the Leading Automobile Company @Uttar Pradesh!! Company Details: Our Client is a new age used car end-to-end platform in India. By establishing [...]
Make Massive income from Google. No MLM, No scheme a real income opportunity. We create a website for you that will generate life income for you. Even when you in sleep or at work, your website will p [...]
About the company: BallotBoxIndia is a solutions-oriented research organization with a focus on socioeconomic, environmental and systematic issues in India. We not only enable research, aiming for i [...]