Singlepoint Solutions, Inc
Position: Salesforce Health cloud Administrator
NOTE: This Position is for our USA client, consultant will be working fulltime for us from Offshore, EST/CST work timings.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for working closely with our SF Health Cloud instance to implement, customize, and administer Salesforce. The Salesforce Administrator is very knowledgeable of the entire Salesforce platform and has 5-7 years of real-world experience, including at least 2 years of experience working with Salesforce Health Cloud.
The SFHC (Salesforce Health Cloud) Admin will be primarily focused on making improvements to an existing, dynamic Salesforce Health Cloud implementation at a growing national healthcare firm.
There is already a team of SF experts working on this instance.
The current team of consultants includes Salesforce Architects, Developers, a Team Lead, and SF Admins.
In this role, the SFHC (Salesforce Health Cloud) Admin will become our “in-house” expert, learning the system inside and out, participating in conversations about enhancements, implementing enhancements, and keeping our system in overall good health.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In depth knowledge of all the administration features of Salesforce.
- Creating custom fields, implementing workflows, and creating custom page layouts.
- Installing and configuring third party applications.
- Creating advanced reports and dashboards.
- Configuring advanced permission models.
- Importing and exporting data.
- Creating Process Builders and Flows.
- Knowledge of APEX and SQL.
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce Communities.
- Experience and knowledge of all Salesforce editions and versions.
- Translating business requirements into customizations within Salesforce.
- Working with remote teams to deliver solutions to clients.
- Maintain excellent documentation
- Key values/attributes of the Salesforce Administrator:
- Self-starter with extreme attention to detail.
- Loves wearing multiple hats and taking on different types of projects.
- Character and integrity
- Willing to do any and all tasks needed to get the job done and ensure the client is happy.
- Offers solutions and loves improving processes - not just an order taker.
- Loves to work hard and is always looking to learn and improve.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Willing to be coached and mentored.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Salesforce and/or other technical certifications.
- Experience customizing other software systems - specially CRM software (SugarCRM, Microsoft
- Dynamics CRM, Infusionsoft, etc.).
- Strong technical background.
- Software programming background and experience.
- Familiarity with many of the best software solutions for small businesses.
- Experience working for a small business/growing company.
- Experience developing detailed, implementable processes.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Night shift
- Salesforce Admin: 10 years (Preferred)
- Health cloud: 3 years (Preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Hring For Reowned MNC Job Designation : Process Assosicate Job Profile : Voice process ( Customer support ) Process : Well known digital payment app/ Insurance Claims . Job De [...]
5 to 8 years relevant (API) Warehouse department experience, with BSc/BCom Qualification, candidate must have Regulatory Audits exposure. Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹20,0 [...]
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just t [...]
Overview: This position requires individuals to define product strategy and oversee product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle in the area of Engineering Materials Procurement [...]