NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Expertise with cloud computing, distributed computing, big data architecture, data governance, data visualization platforms in the cloud.
- Expertise in designing the cloud network infrastructure (VNET, SUBNETs, etc.) around the data platforms in the Azure.
- Expertise in designing the network security (NSGs, Firewalls,
etc.) & data security at rest and in transit of the data platforms in the Azure.
- Experience in ingesting data into Azure cloud using ADF, Apache Nifi, etc
- Knowledge of various data platforms like Azure Synapse, Azure Databricks, Cloudera Data Platform & HDInsight, and visualization platforms like Power BI and Tableau.
- DevOps: Appreciates the CI and CD model and always builds to ease consumption and monitoring of the system.
- Experience in Agile development including Scrum and other lean techniques.
- Experience with workload orchestration and automation tools.
- Ability to drive design conversations, collaborate & review architecture with Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Cloud CoE, Network & Global InfoSec Teams
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess.
- Believe in the “Build, Ship, Monitor” Philosophy.
- Personal qualities such as creativity, tenacity, curiosity, and passion for deep technical excellence.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Job Description We are looking for a Manager, Data Engineering, who will be responsible for translating client requirements into design, architecting and implementing Cloud & Non C [...]
Roles and Responsibilities Reporting to the Application Architects and teaming with the Risk Technology Solution Software Engineering and Product management groups, the Application Developers primar [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - Minimum 3 years hands-on experience of Android development. - Hands-on experience of Flutter. - Strong in Java Programming and OOPS Concepts. - Knowledge of data structure [...]
Job Description Job Description : A consultative mindset to look at the big picture by identifying the clients pain areas/ business problems Actively contribute to client engagements for busines [...]