JOB SUMMARY :-
- Upholding all applicable rules, regulations, polices and procedures of licensing and other accrediting
- Addresses patients, residents, visitors and co-workers in a pleasant and respectful manner.
- Receives and places confidential information with courtesy, accuracy and respect at all times.
- Strict adherence to all Lock-Out/Tag-Out and all other safety polices and regulations.
- Ability to calculate ratios for mixing and applying chemicals.
- Safe use of basic carpentry tools.
- Operate an automobile safely and trouble shoot automobile issues.
- Disaster operations assistance when deemed necessary.
- Communicates with Senior Maintenance Technician and Facitlity Director for areas of concern and/or
- Growing Season:
- All aspects of lawn care (watering, observation of mowing crew w if applicable, fertilization and edging).
- Fertilization, pruning, watering, spraying and other chemical applications of perennials and trees.
- Planting, weeding, finished flower head removal and fertilization of annuals and bulbs.
- Complete weed control management of all assigned areas.
- Placing appropriate insulting medium of various plants in the fall for winter protection and removal in the
- Winterizing the irrigation system in the fall and start up repairs and checks in the spring.
- General use maintenance and care of the grounds equipment (lawn mower, sprinkler system, weed
eater, spraying equipment, chemical pellet dispenser, shovels and wheel barrel.
- Documentation of any and all chemicals applied to include area treated, date, amount applied and
name of chemical used.
- General overall appearance of the grounds.
- Trash and accumulated winter debris removal from lawn, flower, shrub beds, sidewalks and
- Removal of all clippings, fallen leaves, branches etc. from assigned areas.
- Maintaining appropriate helicopter pad clearance of bushes, trees and tall plants.
- Maintaining parking/drive areas free of excessive weeds. Maintenance duties: Assist Senior
Maintenance Technician as directed for:
- Mechanical repairs of patient/resident equipment (beds, wheel chairs, hoyers, gurneys and other
hospital and extended care equipment).
- Preventative maintenance duties.
- Electrical repair or replacement of light receptacles, motors and other electrical devices.
- Plumbing maintenance and repair.
- Snow removal assistance when necessary.
- Kitchen equipment maintenance and repair of garbage disposal, dish washer, food carts and small
- Carpentry needs of minor repairs of building and equipment, desks, shelving and sheet rock repairs.
- Project request assistance.
- All phases of painting needs.
- Logging preventative maintenance’s personally preformed and repair requisition outcomes in
accordance with hospital policy and external requirements.
- Changing oxygen and nitrous oxide tanks piped systems when necessary.
Candidate with prior experience from Hospital
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description There are various jobs vacancies in our construction company in the Australia, As a result of growth and expansion of company, we require the services of intelligent, honest Indivi [...]
Job Description Dear Candidates more details call miss Rinku mem 8750494233 this no is watsaap follow me watsaap This is to inform you that we do have the job Vacancy in the aviation i [...]
Job Description BHATIA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (BCS) is the top best job placement agency consultants In Pathankot Kapurthala Hoshiarpur. BCS is a company known to break new ground in order to give [...]
Required Sales Officer for Amritsar, Gurudaspur, Pathankot, Bhatinda, Barnala, Mansa, Moga, Roopnagar, Fatehgarh Saheb, Firojpur, Faridkot, Jalandher, Kapurthala, Hoshiyarpur ( Punjab). Make Secondary [...]