JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Work in cross functional team in an agile environment to understand and address key business challenges as well as ensure flawless execution of credit risk strategies
- Understand business problem at hand and develop relevant solutions
- Develop, communicate and implement optimal risk strategies (including rules, cutoffs, policies, operational flows, etc.)
- Provide subject matter expertise on strategy development, reporting, automation or implementation/testing and initiatives related to the launch of new products, risk mitigation processes and decision system infrastructure
- Identify key risk indicators and metrics, develop key metrics,
enhance reporting and formulate areas of analytic focus to better capture and manage the asset quality of the portfolio
- Identify, evaluate and leverage external data sources and analytical solutions to enhance risk strategies
Skills & Requirement:
- Minimum qualification : Masters or Bachelor degree, ideally in an economics, business or mathematics based subject
- Advanced PC Skills, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (graphs, charts, formulas etc.)
- Strong grasp of analytical tool e.g. Python, SAS, SQL, R
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Credit Risk Consumer Lending Business
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills to clearly present analytical findings and make business recommendations via the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to work effectively in agile environments, delivering value whilst dealing with high degrees of uncertainty and continuous change.
- Networking -interpersonal skills; exceptional collaboration, openness and relationship building skills
- Ability to quickly self-learn different business and execute analytics projects for new lines of business
- Understanding the business problem and working out an analytical solutionJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
huge vacancy for delivery excecutive in DUNZO [...]
Looking for Maid on Part Time Basis. Female Only. In Muneshwara Nagar, Old Mangammanapalya Road. Call for Further Details [...]
DEAR CANDIDATES, Great Opportunity work with Indigo Airline Company. Indigo Airline an amazing place to work with great people an outstandingly environment for employers and the opportunity to be a [...]
Best working opportunity Send your Resume in What's app : 97058 .15301 Only 4 hour's work SALARY : 22K to 32K Per Month. NO Targets Work from home available - Housewife's - - Students - Retir [...]