Roles and Responsibilities
Wireframing and UI prototyping
Research and analysis and strategy
B.E/ B.Tech/ M.C.A in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
Minimum 60% in Graduation and Post-Graduation.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Designation: Senior UX|UI Designer
Experience: 3- 5 Years
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web,
technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Building User stories, use cases and designing wireframes
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development. Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases and incorporate them into designs.
- Decisions on visual and interaction patterns
- Decisions on design language
Designation:Lead UX Designer
Experience: 5- 8 Years
- Lead the identification and understanding of user requirements, business goals, and technical capabilities
- Manage the interactive design process: plan, delegate, oversee, drive decisions, track issues, present project deliverables, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules
- Create wireframes, site maps, user flows, storyboards, working prototypes, and final, creative assets
- Develop concepts and clearly communicate ideas to clients and other team members Assess competitor and other relevant websites and apps and recommend user experience best practices
- Plan and conduct user requirements gathering and analysis, competitive research and usability testing
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
- Understand and work within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule
- Establishing, driving and articulating a vision for user experience.
- Mapping design decisions to key performance indicators (KPIs).
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sales Support · OA Scrutiny [Technical and Commercial] - Understand the terms and condition of each order and evaluate the OA for release to production. · Pending Order Updates - Updating the OA's [...]
Job Description Duration - 3 months Starting mid July ABOUT THIS JOB We are looking to hire passionate and agile individuals as interns who can take a high degree of ownership and deliver resul [...]
Become a member of the Revenue Accounting team at Palo Alto Networks! We are seeking a highly motivated Revenue Supervisor who is excited to join a high growth Company. The ideal candidate must posses [...]
Job Description Qualification: Certified Lead Auditor ISO 27001 (ISMS) with any Degree. Experience : 4 6 years Responsibility: - Develop, maintain and Update ISMS policies, procedures and g [...]