Forte Research Systems India Private Limited
Research Associate, Business Operations Services
Reports to - Manager/Senior Manager- Business Operation Services
To support the development of clinical research services that enhance research effectiveness and timelines, and which are specific to the software applications (Clinical Trial Management Software as well as Electronic Data Capture software) of Forte Research Systems.
Essential Job Duties:
- Understand and interpret clinical trial study protocols to design and develop calendars. Understand and interpret clinical trial agreements and sponsor budgets to develop site budgets for the protocol.
- Design and develop case report forms for clinical trial study protocols
- Develop a familiarity with Forte's Clinical Trial Management Software (CTMS) and Electronic Data Capture (EDC) software to utilize related functionalities in the design and development of calendars, budgets, financials and case report forms.
- Work closely with reporting manager to complete daily/ weekly calendars, budgets, financials and/or case report forms design to meet with pre-determined quality criteria.
- Understand and utilize internal case management software and other reporting software to ensure that daily/weekly work assignments are appropriately tracked and completed.
- Actively participate in team meetings and contribute meaningfully to discussions related to specific customer cases and/or protocols.
- Minimum qualification: Degree in Life sciences/related fields.
- 1-2 years of clinical research coordinator or site coordinator experience. Past oncology experience will be of an additional advantage.
- Must have participated in preparation and management of clinical research budgets and monetary disbursements, including subject payments and sponsor invoicing.
- Expected to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Good organizational and administrative abilities.
- Sound knowledge & efficiency in computer programs - MS word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Highly personable nature that fosters team work
- Excellent communication skills - oral as well as written
- High energy and positive attitude towards working in a culturally diverse environment
- Self-motivated and proactive
Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Role: Performance Tester Location: Bangalore Exp: 4-8yrs Skills: Load runner, Jmeter, Bottleneck analysis, C Scripting Job Type: Full-time [...]
Position: Instructional Designer- Supervising Associate Education: Any Graduate Experience: 8 -12 Years of experience Key responsibilities - Experience in designing learning solutions based on [...]
We are looking for an Office Assistant(Male) to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional a [...]
Position: Instructional Designer- Supervising Associate Service Line: LSS Location: Bangalore Education: Any Graduate Key responsibilities - Experience in designing learning solutions based on [...]