Roles and Responsibilities
To get transparent and quick status update, apply on : https://rb.gy/8silwc
Want to join the trailblazing Fintech company which is leveraging software and technology to change the face of short-term financing in India!
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry,
from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
As a Senior MIS Analyst, you will be working on projects in the Analytics function to generate insights for business as well as manage reporting for the management for all things related to Lending.
You will be part of a rapidly growing tech-driven organization and will be responsible for generating insights that will drive business impact and productivity improvements.
What you will do:
- Ensuring ease of data availability, with relevant dimensions, using Business Intelligence tools.
- Providing strong reporting and analytical information support to the management team.
- Transforming raw data into essential metrics basis needs of relevant stakeholders.
- Performing data analysis for generating reports on a periodic basis.
- Converting essential data into easy to reference visuals using Data Visualization tools (PowerBI, Metabase).
- Providing recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table and keen observers of trends in the analytics and financial services industry.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- MBA/ BE/ Graduate, with work experience of 3+ years.
- B.Tech /B.E.; MBA / PGDM
- Experience in Reporting, Data Management (SQL, MongoDB), Visualization (PowerBI, Metabase, Data studio)
- Work experience (into financial services, Indian Banks/ NBFCs in-house analytics units or Fintech/ analytics start-ups would be a plus.)
- Skilled at writing & optimizing large complicated SQL queries & MongoDB scripts.
- Strong knowledge of Banking/ Financial Services domain
- Experience with some of the modern relational databases
- Ability to work on multiple projects of different nature and self- driven,
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to resolve data issues and build strong reports
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hiring Nursing staff for Covid Day Care Clinic located near Powai/ Thane in Mumbai. # Qualification : ANM/ GNM with MNC Registration is must. # Experience : Relevant experience of minimum 1+ years w [...]
Novus Renewables is a Andheri, Mumbai based renewable energy company. The company has its own team of designers. Novus is also a channel partner of Tata Power Solar. This position requires the candid [...]
The role of a Shadow Teacher is to support the student at school / home by helping in the learning process, to help the student build self-confidence as well as to promote positive interaction in the [...]
Immediate Openings!!! TEAPOD, a leading recruitment company is looking for IB-MYP MathsTeachers for Mumbai to join immediately. Skills and Qualifications: - Candidate must have either a Bachelor' [...]