This position is to provide support to the Legal teams and Business on contract management.
• Responsible for drafting and negotiating of client and vendor contracts.
• Responsible for creating and updating standard templates and forms of different commercial contracts.
• To advise business on queries relating to contractual clauses and legal risk, pertaining to different geographies.
• Responsible for drafting and review of business and commercial agreements, non-disclosure agreements, information sharing arrangements, tender responses, data protection documents and other communication with customers.
• To conduct research on recent legal and regulatory developments and to provide business with pragmatic and workable solutions on operation of international laws and practices.
• Responsible for handling international/multi-jurisdictional contracts.
• Responsible to communicate and help external Lawyers/ Law Firms in required information.
Interaction with US and UK Stakeholders.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
FIELD EXECUTIVE " 1:- FEILD EXECUTIVE : - JOB DESCRIPTION" " 2:- DELIVER AND RECEIVE PACKETS AS AND WHEN REQUIRED" " 3:- COLLECT PAYMENTS AND CHEQUES FROM THE CLIENTS AND DO THE BANKING WO [...]
CLink Technologies is a brand of CLink Edutech Private Limited, which is an Indian company headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana (India), and the subsidiary of the CLink Group (corporate link). CLink Tech [...]
Roles and Responsibilities: - Ensure work progress on the assigned site/s within agreed timelines, budgeted cost, of proper quality, as per specifications and with correct site measurements and nec [...]
Roles and Responsibilities: - Minimum Experience 3-5 yrs as an Interior Designer, with specific experience of working on modular design, esp kitchens - Prepare best quality of 3D views, renderin [...]