Lifesight Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Experience in API (Web Services) testing. Experience in writing SQL queries and exposure to Postgres, MySQL, BigQuery (good to have)
Experience in scripting with any of the language like Java, python, scala etc...
• Experience in Eclipse, IntelliJ, JUnit, Maven, TestNG, POI and respective open-source tools
• Experience in Selenium Web Driver for automation of Web Or any other automation framework)
Experience in at least two design patterns.
• Experience Unix/Linux CLI and commands.
• Experience analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
• Experience in Cloud infrastructure like GCP, Elastic Search.
• Good to have Jenkins exposure for CICD pipeline.
• Understands aspects of Agile methodology in terms of Product Quality.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
7QC Tools, 5'Y Analysis, MSA, GD&T.;,Making of rejection analysis report, Sample inspection on daily basis for setup approval, Knowledge ISO and TS 16949 ,• Preparing of MSA & Control plan for PPAP [...]
Job Description Position Description Vocera is Looking for a DevOps Engineer. You will play a key role as part of our DevOps team, developing primarily on the AWS platform, as well as designing and [...]
Job Description As a Data Engineer, you will collaborate with the Noodle Client Service team, Data Scientists, SW Engineers, and UX Designers, as well as industry-specific experts from our clients. [...]
Job Description As a Software Engineer (Quality), you will work on the complete Acceldata platform product suite. In this role, you will be expected to work on functional testing, scalability testin [...]