- Should have strong hands-on experience in JUnit, Spring Framework, Spring Boot.
- Should have experience in Microservices Architecture, WebSphere.
- Very strong in Java 8.
- Good hands-on Maven projects,
- Preferred to have experience in Jenkin, Docker and CI and CD pipeline
- Should have worked in Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Web development, Responsive UI.
- Ability to recognize user experience needs and convert them into the design.
- Strong in Angular 67
- Knowledge Reactive programming (RxJs)
- Experience in CSS and CSS preprocessors like SCSS, LESS
- Knowledge in REST services
- Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS
- Coordinate the workflow between the UX team and front end developers
- Knowledge of HTML5 and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Min 2+ yrs of Experience in Microservices is must
- Experience with unit testing frameworks protractor, jasmine, and karma
- Good knowledge on API gateway platform like Apigee preferably
- Experience in a Telecom domain with integrating BSS applications.
- Experience in platforms like AWS
Notice Period: 30 days
Onsite and Offshore
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customize [...]
Immediate openings for Java Fullstack Developer @ TEKsystems!!!! Employer: ALLEGIS-TEKsystems Position Title: Java Fullstack Developer Experience: 5-12 years Work Location: Bangalore,Pune Notice [...]
Job Description Responsibilities The Applications Development Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revi [...]
Job Description Job Description The Job Design and develop web based scalable, extensible, reliable and maintainable platform Enjoy writing clean code that is modular, extensible and testable W [...]