IGT Solutions Private Limited
JD - US Payroll
Education : MBA / PG in HR
- About 10+ years of total experience with 5-6 years of relevant experience in C&B;
- Experience in a large multi-national HR organization or consultancy
- Experience with a global multi-cultural virtual work environment
Knowledge or Skills Requirements :
- Knowledge of compensation design and implementation .e.g. base pay variable pay benefits perquisites etc.
- Knowledge of Indian labor laws impacting rewards.
- High order of analytical ability and comfort with numbers
- Ability to effectively interface with multiple geographies and cultures
- Responsible for ensuring compensation strategy in line with the business needs and market realities
- Strong analytical,
organizational and excel skills are essential.
- Knowledge of benefit programs is essential.
- Knowledge with US Compensations and benefits will be preferable.
- Experience in handling Compensation & Benefits for India.
- Serve as the main resource for employees and managers regarding all benefit related matters.
- Experience in handling monthy MIS, both for financial and non financial data.
- Review and make annual recommendation of salaried merit budget, salary administration guidelines and salary structure increase.
- Supports the development and integration of new and/or existing rewards programs, policies and procedures to ensure that programs are market competitive, internally equitable, and cost effective.
- Communicate actively with Accounting, Finance, Operations and other departments to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing.
- Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
FIELD EXECUTIVE " 1:- FEILD EXECUTIVE : - JOB DESCRIPTION" " 2:- DELIVER AND RECEIVE PACKETS AS AND WHEN REQUIRED" " 3:- COLLECT PAYMENTS AND CHEQUES FROM THE CLIENTS AND DO THE BANKING WO [...]
CLink Technologies is a brand of CLink Edutech Private Limited, which is an Indian company headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana (India), and the subsidiary of the CLink Group (corporate link). CLink Tech [...]
Roles and Responsibilities: - Ensure work progress on the assigned site/s within agreed timelines, budgeted cost, of proper quality, as per specifications and with correct site measurements and nec [...]
Roles and Responsibilities: - Minimum Experience 3-5 yrs as an Interior Designer, with specific experience of working on modular design, esp kitchens - Prepare best quality of 3D views, renderin [...]