Leading FMCG Company
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sourcing Strategy implementation and communication plan, Supplier management plan
- Appropriate suppliers for the spend category selected
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership (Capex)
- Ensure that all the key suppliers within the spend category are aligned to Nestl' Suppliers Code and compliant with Nestle Responsible Sourcing Requirements
- Integrate Innovation elements from suppliers into Nestl' Innovation and Renovation processes.
- Deliver on NCE cost saving
- Ensure the agreed service level with internal stakeholders & 75% on stakeholder satisfaction
- Participate and engage in the Monthly / Weekly operational reviews.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Over a sustained period (3-5 years) has demonstrated success in delivering competitive advantage to the business through development and implementation of sourcing strategies for the spend category in charge.
- Ability to create and sustain credible long term relationships with suppliers and external stakeholders
- Has demonstrated successful use of TCO analysis, risk management, responsible sourcing and supplier relationship management.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for Web Developer at Start My India Want some dedicated teammates for Various Department. 1. Website Developer & Digital marketing executive CTC: 3.8L+ Location: Gurgaon Eligibilit [...]
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ide [...]
The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate us from the crowd. [...]
- Adani Group - Associate Manager - Marketing-(2001DD8X) [...]