Myntra Designs Pvt. Ltd.
What we are looking for
The Assistant Manager – Procurement Logistics is responsible for being the point of contact for to manage the Commercial for Linehaul requirements on daily basis for smooth operations of Myntra product categories being brought from/sent to different destinations. This role primarily is to:
- Negotiate with logistics partners for transportation on Pan India basis for different verticals & requirements
- This position is responsible for working to develop a robust network of Logistics Partners who will handle operations
- This position will handle the logistics procurement for line haul across the country & addressing issues on day to- day basis to meet the operational requirement & also updating the policy and procedural changes to all the stakeholders.
- Knowledge of specifications and usage of different type of vehicles available in market is a must
- This needs to have close coordination with the business development team, Logistics operations team, biz finance team and needs to partner with other functions like HR, Finance and legal to develop Logistics strategy, & manage terms and conditions while minimizing Myntra liability/exposure.
- Candidate must have experience of managing transportation wherein service levels are critical and should be well versed with 3PL & 4PL operations. Awareness about technology trends in transportation, network planning and vehicle tracking is mandatory.
- Additionally, this resource will create metrics for each contract and measure the vendor’s performance against those metrics and report the findings to senior leadership.
Education & Work Experience
- Graduate or postgraduate in MBA or Supply Chain Management covering logistics, operations modules would be an added advantage.
- 3 - 5 plus years of experience working in in a sourcing/ procurement function at large retail/ecommerce/consumer company, procuring and managing 3PL vendors. OR Business Development side of Logistics functions in a large logistics company.
What you will be doing
- Finalize vendor, contracts, negotiation, review, renewal and termination for Linehaul vendors
- Ensure availability of transportation arrangements always and at lowest cost with service levels as per our business needs.
- Recommend Vendors based on optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services for transportation of vehicles movement across Pan India.
- Owns and manages the logistics partner working in defining required SLA’s and monitoring the performance against the key metrics.
- Monitor Performance metrics based on the inputs from the operations team.
- Work cross functionally with Logistics operations, finance, operations and other stake holders.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or operations.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Controlling Freight and Transportation cost.
- Proven skills in Vendor Profile Evaluation, Performance Assessment and Vendor Management
Other Attributes & Qualities
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment and must possess emerging market awareness and experience.
- Experience in dealing with large number of suppliers with varied complexity.
- A self-starter and require minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication (verbal and Written) and influence skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to travel.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help [...]
Responsibilities: Proactively initiate and engage calls to clients for Sales. Rise Estimates, Invoices and collect payments Developing rapport and negotiating contracts; Should be able to make mo [...]
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance h [...]
About slice slice is a fintech startup focused on young India. We aim to build a smart, simple, and transparent platform to redesign the financial experience for the next generation and bring succes [...]