Myntra Designs Pvt. Ltd.
- Does rigorous data based analysis for any decision making scenario
- Brings out Business insights based on data which is otherwise not visible in regular reviews
- Understands the Business, and keeps a pulse of key financial drivers
- Understands the next level of details - customer, brands, competition and can leverage that understanding to drive insight and analysis
- Builds a financial plan that aligns and informs Business objectives. Accurate, timely business plan.
- Develops a how-list that adds up-to the Business/fin plan targets for the period a P&L; line
- Ensures ROI based investments of the plans
- Right assessment of risks and opportunities of the plan
- Deal with ambiguity in planning and ability to respond with right trade offs
- Keeps a daily/weekly/monthly track of Business-performance, and calls out risks/opportunities/key learning promptly
- Serves as running source of truth of key financial #s.
- Ability to bring granularity of business - customer, brand, competition - into planning effectively
- Ensures right tracking, call-outs through his teams and processes
- Takes both business and controls view while driving business decisions/plans.
- Verbal + written communication is structured
- Can present + communicate effectively in large stakeholders group setting
- Able to drive continuous engagement with the team members.
Qualification & Experience Required:
- CA/MBA with 3+ years of relevant post qualification experience in mid or large sized professionally run organizations.
- Should possess strong analytical and operating skills and intimate working knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Business acumen
- Influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to achieve results in a fast pace, rapid growth environment characterized by dynamism and ambiguity
- Should be detail oriented, proactive to business changes and a team player willing take ownership where needed
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
JD ' Responsibilities: - Responsible for monthly business volumes and month end budgets - Responsible for Fee income generation - Achieve cross sell budgets if any - Ensuring KYC complianc [...]
Job Description Job responsibility Recruit and manage Channel partners to sell IoT, Could and SaaS products Controlling Channel & Channel Partner Manpower (FOS) attrition Driving the capabilit [...]
Role: Data Science Consultant for Insights Delivery - Centre for Data & Insights Function: Applied Intelligence, Accenture Strategy & Consulting Reports to: Manager - Centre for Data and Insights W [...]
Job Description Job Overview Role: Business Development Manager Industry: Life Insurance Functional Area Sales, Retail, Business Development Employment Type Full Time, Permanent Salary: [...]