ACZ Global Private Limited
Roles and Responsibilities
Greetings from ACZ global!!!
Great Opportunity to Join Big 4 Team as Deal Governance Coordinator _Supervising Associate
The Deal Governance Coordinator will be responsible for managing the regional deal review process for opportunities in their respective Area (Americas/EMEIA/APAC). The person is required to drive operational rigor to ensure compliance and optimize winnability and profitability.
Acting as the process SME and knowledge steward, the role will work closely with different stakeholders to facilitate gate reviews, record the key outcomes/actions and be first point of contact for any queries.
He or She will also be responsible for capturing and analyzing deal data and for the provision of periodic Management Information such as deal pipeline, win-rate etc. in line with the regional requirements.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Knowledge steward – help educate opportunity owners in deal governance best practice; process, tools and enablers, what is required of stakeholders, act as initial point of contact handling related queries
- Reviewing new deals entering the pipeline on a weekly basis and identifying deals that trigger the requirement for a review
- Informing engagement, pursuit and BD teams of their roles and responsibilities within the Deal Governance (both though proactive education and ‘at-the-point-of-use’ training)
- Coordinate with stakeholders (Panel members, Account and Deal Activation teams) to conduct stage gate reviews of the opportunities and keep the review team informed of upcoming reviews
- Gather review materials, circulate pre-reads and manage call logistics during gate review, capture all notes/key points and action items
- Stay connected with Account/Deal Activation teams to drive actions items and proactively communicate any potential issues with regional leadership
- Proactively provide insights on pipeline status and opportunities for enhanced engagement and compliance
- Investigate trends, develop insights and share leading practices with Deal Review network
Skill and attributes for success
- Project coordination – Capable of engaging in effectively multiple stakeholders, understanding the objectives of their programs/initiatives
- Excellent Reporting and Analytical skills – Previous experience and proven ability to read, understand and sanitize the data, build reports/dashboards and provide insights from the data, capable of identifying probable areas of automation and implementing them.
- Presentation and facilitation skills - Ability to drive meetings, build presentations that interpret the data, creating valuable business insights and delivering the message to the stakeholders
- Process improvement – Identify opportunities to optimise the process for quicker TATs, better quality, more insights etc
- Experience working with Business leaders/leadership groups
- Content management – Familiar with maintenance of SharePoint, preparation of newsletters, managing surveys etc.
- This role has no supervisory responsibilities and no direct reports.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent project management skills especially in communications, governance and reporting
- Knowledge and experience in Deal Management and Pursuit lifecycle (Desirable)
- Ability to work independently, to take ownership, to operate in an unpredictable and dynamic working environment
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills at all levels within the organization
- Commitment to providing exceptional client service and highest quality support
- Expertise in MS Office, specifically in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Team player able to build collaborative relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to flexible engagement models, working hours, work environments and locations
- Enquiring mindset and desire to continuously improve tools and processes
- Other Requirements:
- From time to time, internal and external obligations may require working after normal business hours.
- University/Bachelor’s degree required
- 7 Yrs to 11 Yrs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is essential as the role requires direct communication with international team members
- Project management experience preferable
Well versed in using MS Office
if interested please sed cv to [email protected] or reach me @(phone hidden)(whatsapp)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Customer support Cum Office Staff- Ernakulam Sex : Female Place : M.G Road Fresh / Experienced(English Fluency Must) 12000-15000 Salary, ESI PF AVILABLE Any Degree Jobs Skills - good Commission [...]
Mbbs doctor required for 2 days reliveing stay duty in corporate isolation center, Food and accommodation available, Interested call or whatsapp me-7299760144. Job Type: Temporary Salary: From ₹ [...]
Req ID:127861 We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to ele [...]
We are Hiring for Airport Ground staff Agents (Males and Females ) for a Leading Airline Based Contact HR department 93198-08923 Job Description * Issuing for Boarding Pass to Passengers * Checking [...]