Due to Pandemic we are not conducting any walk in interviews.
Kindly share your resume on [email protected]
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Receive incoming outage tickets
2. Resolve the ticket
3. Carrier coordination
4. Inform the customer
Desired Candidate Profile
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 year(s) working experience in Communication Manager, Messaging platforms, and related products (i.e. gateways, servers)
- Certifications preferred: ACIS, ACSS
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Supported 24x7x365
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Administration degree or equivalent experience (Preferred).
- Ability to quickly learn applications and process.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and collaboration tools.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment.
- Superior interpersonal skills required to work with other departments/subsidiaries and carriers.
Perks and Benefits
24*7 Rotational Shifts
5 days working with 2 rotational offs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Details:- work from home aur office Only 75 Pages Back to Back 150 Pages ka Book Milega 10 days me likhna rahta hai , capital letter s me apne normal handwriting me ghar baithe, 15000 Ek book li [...]
Details:- copy paste wirting jobs Only 75 Pages Back to Back 150 Pages ka Book Milega 10 days me likhna rahta hai , capital letter s me apne normal handwriting me ghar baithe, 15000 Ek book lik [...]
HIRING FOR HOME PACKING JOB CHOCOLATE PACKING JOBS Gender:- Male / Female both can apply Salary :- 12,000/- to 20,000/- Great Opportunity for Fresher start there Carrier Monday to Saturday working [...]
Job Description As a Quality Automation Engineer, your role will include: Converting manual tests into automated scripts using available tools and technologies Executing automated tests and repo [...]