We are looking for an experienced Oracle Service Cloud Sr developer to join the Marketing, Digital and Mobile IT Enterprise Applications organization responsible for supporting the development for strategic projects in customer care and tech support area. To be a part of this team, you should have hands on experience with Java Script, HTML, CSS, Add-ins (.Net for Classic/advanced Agent Console, Java script for BUI), Custom Script and Custom Processes (Event Handlers), Experience integrating with REST APIs and PHP and a passion for creating the best user experience. You should have strong knowledge of the overall software delivery lifecycle and activities and stand-ups, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives,
ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit, integration, and regression testing and adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
Who you're committed to being:
- You strive to understand the user experience
- You are naturally inquisitive and a skilled problem-solver, basing your decisions on data
- You are a true team player that focuses on the best way to support the win” for the business
- You are a self-starter that proactively looks for ways to improve outcomes. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done
What you'll own:
- Design and develop solution using Oracle Service Cloud tools and technology to meet business requirement.
- Create comprehensive technical design document including solution architecture
- Unit testing of the solution keeping end to end business flow in mind
- Work as part of global team and communicate effectively with all the team member and business stake holders across the globe.
Experience you'll need:
- 3 to 8 years of experience in delivering technology solutions in Oracle Service Cloud space.
- Good hands on experience with OSvC BUI release.
- At least two OSvC implementation experience.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Function Overview: Citis Treasury and Trade Solutions group is built on the power of our network. Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), provides integrated cash management and t [...]
About the Role: The role is based in the Pune RD Center, at SAS RD Pune facility. For this role, you will join the Retail Solutions team. We are looking for a Java developer to help develop the [...]
Job Description [Java/J2EE, Spring, Java 8, RDBMS, RESTful WS, Programming] * Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design, using Domain Driven Design, and Design Patterns. * Experience w [...]
Job Description Candidate should be able to visualise & ideate high-level designs for cloud software and implement highly scalable web and cloud solutions. Candidate is expected to collaborate wi [...]