This position reports into the Technical Leader Development Manager at Mobileum and would be responsible for development, support and maintenance of J2EE applications.
Job Specification for Java developer
This is an opportunity for a Java developer to work on exciting projects and to implement and enhance the ICampaign product to facilitate the delivery of welcome message.
The ideal candidate should have experience in Java software development and delivering software solutions and provide L2 support.
- To work as part of a roaming solutions project delivery team, reporting to a Lead Developer architect on all technical issues.
- To contribute and deliver specifically in the areas of software specification, design, coding, testing, defect resolution and documentation.
- To participate in peer reviews of documentation and code, identifying risks and escalating issues to the senior developer and or development manger
- To provide timely and useful information to the team leader and project manager to assist in detailed project planning.
- The successful candidate needs to have good problem solving, analytical and design skills with a strong level of commitment.
- Hand on experience of development and implementation of Core java applications.
- Hands on experience on - Core Java, servlets, multi-threading JDBC.
- Hands on experience on Oracle SQLPSQL, Couchbase database.
- Hands on Basic UNIX linux system administration (ability to start and stop services on a UNIX server, read logs from a command line, etc.)
- Experience with complex designs using abstractions, modules, design patterns and re-usable system architectures.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, capable of working effectively with customers, team members and management placed at multiple geographical locations.
- Positive attitude. We want people who see challenges and solutions, not problems
- Demonstrated customer-facing roles and experience.
- Mobileum. Proprietary and Confidential.
- General network protocols and principles, including web services, XMLRPC schemes and simple TCP socket protocols
- GSM and LTE protocols
- Database design and database performance tuning issues
- Application server deployment and configuration (Tomcat or similar)
- Apache modules and configuration
- ANT, CVS, JUnit, Cruise control
- Agile product management experience
- B.E. B.Tech., M.E.M. Tech. or B.Sc. M. Sc. in Computer Science Electronics Engineering MCA .
- 3+ years- experience of Java development on the core java platform, with an emphasis on high performance. (Product development experience is must.)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
place Bangalore (India) For our office in Bangalore (India), we are looking for several trainee developers to enforce our software development team. Candidates with a passion for development a [...]
Roles and Responsibilities Based on the stated functionality able to deliver the tasks as given by his/her Tech Lead. Job functions would be more of customization and delivery of Portal solutions. He [...]
Smiths Detection’s Digital Platform is an innovative global security platform designed to transform the way government agencies and organizations secure and manage their ports, airports, infrastruct [...]
About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and [...]