People Pro Consulting
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Develop and maintain user-defined reports and revise them for corrections, enhancements, or system environment changes
2. Write and keep current documentation of changes to reports and specifications
3. Create & run audits to identify data issues and confirm reports meet specifications; analyze code to find causes of errors and revise as required
4. Merge data from multiple sources / systems to meet interim and / or complex reporting needs
5. Responsible for collation of all data to be used to report on HRSC service performance, including data from SAP SuccessFactors, ServiceNow, and any interim spreadsheets used in the process.
Must possess the technical skills mentioned below:-
7. Must have knowledge of Tableau, Data Analytics, Data Extraction and Data Visualization.
8. Must possess excellent communication skills.
9. Must have excellent knowledge of MS-Excel.
Shift Timings:- 12:30 pm-9:30 pm
CTC:- 7 LPA+ 10% retention bonus
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job description We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, [...]
Job Description Marketing Specialist What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, youll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. [...]
Global MNC Requires Manager/Senior Manager -( Event planning & Strategy &- Gurgaon One of our client a leading Global MNC offering 360- marketing solutions & CRM /Loyalty programme . It is 40 year [...]
Global MNC Requires Manager/Senior Manager -( Events Strategy & Execution)- Gurgaon One of our client a leading Global MNC offering 360- marketing solutions & CRM /Loyalty programme . It is 40 year ol [...]