Brickworks Analytics (BWA) is looking for highly motivated and skilled Digital Marketers to join immediately. These Digital Marketers will be responsible for managing BWAs various social media pages on an end-to-end basis - from regular posts for audience engagement to running paid campaigns targeted towards brand awareness, interest creation and final conversion/lead generation.
Candidates are expected to have one or more of the following:
- Strong practical knowledge of building and enhancing BWAs presence on one or more social media platforms, such as, Google AdWords, SEM, SEO, Facebook and LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Email Marketing platforms (MailChimp, SendGrid, etc.)
and executing campaigns - campaign setup, whitelisting data, getting opt-ins, etc.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) - Routine site audit, site improvement and error rectification - Google Search Control, Keyword analysis, on-page SEO, off-page SEO as per updates on Google.
- Conceptualize and upload display banner ads and video ads that are mobile-friendly, as well as optimized for various displays as part of campaigns and also complementing them with rich media tags & third-party tags
- Campaign creation and monitoring, taking screen-grabs of each campaign during setup and maintaining a central repository of such information.
- Good understanding of online ad campaign metrics and analysis, including CPM, CPC, CPA, and CTR advertising model.
- Generating various daily/weekly/monthly delivery reports on campaign status.
- Daily monitoring the campaign delivery and follow-up for avoiding revenue loss, under delivery and over delivery.
- Creation and implementation of opportunity funnel strategy as required.
- Executing SEO projects for enhancing BWA’s organic rankings.
- Assisting in the formulation and execution of social media marketing strategies and paid campaigns
- Manage content creation, deployment, design and execute digital media campaigns across owned, earned and paid media
- Managing the design/redesign of websites. Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of websites. Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to websites
- Reviewing new technologies and keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Building Social Media Calendar & mapping it with the business objectives
- Publishing content according to the Social Media Marketing calendar (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Analyzing growth engagement metrics to keep an eye on social following
- Experience in using Social Media Management tools like Hootsuite, Zoho, Buffer, etc.
- Talented individuals, Working Professionals, Homemakers, Students, Graduates, Post Graduates, PhD’s can apply. Those who do not have a formal degree are also welcome to apply.
- Individuals with specialized experience and relevant certifications in social media will be preferred - Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Analytics.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
huge vacancy for delivery excecutive in DUNZO [...]
Looking for Maid on Part Time Basis. Female Only. In Muneshwara Nagar, Old Mangammanapalya Road. Call for Further Details [...]
DEAR CANDIDATES, Great Opportunity work with Indigo Airline Company. Indigo Airline an amazing place to work with great people an outstandingly environment for employers and the opportunity to be a [...]
Best working opportunity Send your Resume in What's app : 97058 .15301 Only 4 hour's work SALARY : 22K to 32K Per Month. NO Targets Work from home available - Housewife's - - Students - Retir [...]